AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Crazy, wacky, quirky stuff he/she does that makes you smile!

goodchild Guest

Crazy, wacky, quirky stuff he/she does that makes you smile!

My om has regular conversations with my breasts, especially if he has been away on business trip. He speaks to them one after the other, then puts his ear to each one saying he is listening to their responses. During this time I am not allowed to disturb him! Weird I know, but that's him and I think it's cute!

What are some of the quirky, wacky stuff your partner does that makes you smile to yourself when you think of him/her?

Please share and this doesn't need to be anything remotely sexual!
    Last edited by goodchild; 11-01-2007 at 10:04 PM.

jesique is offline 2 Legit 2 Quit
    Alec is often quirky and we find that we have a very close sense of humor.

For example...He'll say bite me...and I'll snap back...."bend over."

You wouldn't expect him to do it....but he'll bend over and pull his pants down.

Makes me laugh so hard.

Then of course I have to bite him!!!

Nadine.

goodchild Guest

OM do have a fun side, sometimes even quirky...

Quote Originally Posted by jesique View Post
    Alec is often quirky and we find that we have a very close sense of humor.

For example...He'll say bite me...and I'll snap back...."bend over."

You wouldn't expect him to do it....but he'll bend over and pull his pants down.

Makes me laugh so hard.

Then of course I have to bite him!!!

Nadine.
    LOL Nadine! That's wacky! Sounds like you two have a lot of fun together and that's great! A lot of people think that OM are generally too stuffy to horse around so yw who are in these relationships loose their youth or grow old too fast and that's so not the case; at least in my relationship, yours and I'm sure many others!

So yw/om let us hear how wacky these OM/YW relationships can get sometimes

dbexx Guest
    We're silly all the time! The breast thing reminded me that my older man talks to a stuffed giraffe I have - though I'm sure he only does it to make me laugh. Then I'll hit him with the giraffe, and he will put on a really sad voice and ask the giraffe why it did that . . .
    It sounds very silly typing it out - almost ridiculous, but it makes me laugh.

LENAE Guest
    Steve loves to bite me..(what is up with the OM biting us???)

Anyway...he bends my pinkie down and bites the heck out of it...he says hes eating corn! ahahah

I have a freckle right in the middle of my neck, he always says "let me kiss that freckle right there" and he kisses it for like five minutes. Now, mind you im extremely tickleish on my neck so its like torture!! And its not like regular kissing either, were talking loud smooches!! But you gotta love it!!

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    This is a really cute and happy thread. I chuckled reading the responses.

GC, I named my boobs Thelma and Louise (since they're always trying to break out). I tell him to speak to them by their first name and he'll say, "Which is which again?" To which I respond "Lefty Louise...hello."

But it left me thinking...what's the deal with guys talking to them? And the bigger question...why the heck doesn't my fiance listen for a response?!?!

That's cutely erotic!
    Last edited by Angel; 11-03-2007 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Found an extra word! grrrrr!!!!
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

psalmseightysix Guest
    There are so many things that Clint does that make me stop and smile when I think about him. He likes to call me "precious" or "doll." He likes squeezing my love handles which drives me nuts but I'm glad he likes them! haha

goodchild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by psalmseightysix View Post
    There are so many things that Clint does that make me stop and smile when I think about him. He likes to call me "precious" or "doll." He likes squeezing my love handles which drives me nuts but I'm glad he likes them! haha
    My OM likes to touch the little roll of my tummy that appears when I sit and I hate it as well! Who wants a guy's hand on an area that you would like to pretend doesn't exist!

goodchild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    This is a really cute and happy thread. I chuckled reading the responses.

GC, I named my boobs Thelma and Louise (since they're always trying to break out). I tell him to talk speak to them by their first name and he'll say, "Which is which again?" To which I respond "Lefty Louise...hello."

But it left me thinking...what's the deal with guys talking to them? And the bigger question...why the heck doesn't my fiance listen for a response?!?!

That's cutely erotic!
    Thelma and Louise lol!
    Thanks for chiming in Angel! I just wanted to tap into the fun side of age gap relationships and indeed the response are funny to read!

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    Quote Originally Posted by goodchild View Post
    Thelma and Louise lol!
    Thanks for chiming in Angel! I just wanted to tap into the fun side of age gap relationships and indeed the response are funny to read!
    It is a fun thread to follow and I had to say I love your new avatar.

It's nice to put a face to a name. You have an inviting and lovely face. I just had to pop a note in here and say so.

(apologies for the mini hijack, lol)
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goodchild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    It is a fun thread to follow and I had to say I love your new avatar.

It's nice to put a face to a name. You have an inviting and lovely face. I just had to pop a note in here and say so.

(apologies for the mini hijack, lol)

Awwwww..! Thanks for the compliment Angel, but it's only up temporarily until the shy bug bites again! which might be sooner than you think!

larasteele Guest
    OMG....if people saw the way me and my man carry on when we are alone....they would think us crazy!

We imitate the cats a lot (it's cute, not kinky, get your mind out of the gutter!) I meow at him, he meows back....lmao.

Errm...he gives me "sleep reports." LOL! He is a light sleeper, and I am not, so often I wake him up with my tossing and turning, snoring, and general inability to sleep like a normal person. He will then tell me how he rubbed my back, soothed me, woke me from a bad dream, how I snored, etc....it's cute. (And kind of creepy sometimes, but I know he loves me and worries about me. He is very happy on the days he is able to say, "You slept SOOOO good last night.)

Okay, enough "True confessions" for now, before you all know just how nuts I am.