AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: First thread!!!

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool

First thread!!!

Well the first thread outside of the notification posts.

Congrats on getting your own chit-chat.

Allow me to be the first person to toast to much success in making connections to each other!
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jody<3 is offline Registered member
    Allow me to be the second!

Now, fingers crossed that I got everything set up right. Messing with the forums always gives me the jitters. I'm always afraid something will go awry.

Looks good so far!
    What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

BellaLove Guest
    Why did we go back to having 2 chit-chat forums??

Hi Bella!

We didn't have to, some members had requested it.

You are more than welcome to post in whichever chit chat forum you would like.
    What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

BellaLove Guest
    Okay! Just curious!

Amina Guest
    I personally hate a split chit-chat...in the past when it was split people always ended up posting in the OW/YM forum anyway b/c that is the one with the most traffic...

dbexx Guest
    I just wanted to stick my head in here and say hi and thank you for the seperate chat

Geo55 Guest

big thank you

Well, since I lobbied the hardest for this, I want to make sure I also give you the biggest thanks....

Jo-Admin, I don't know if this was your decision alone, or if it was a joint decision, but thanks to one or all. And thanks to Katrina for her part in taking the subject to you for consideration.

with care, George

goodchild Guest
    Thank you! Thank you! thank you for listening to the views of the minority!

whiterose is offline Administrator
    You're all quite welcome. Decisions are made based upon a snapshot of where opinions lie at that time. Sometimes that changes and we make changes accordingly.

Having 2 separate chit chats again does not mean that anyone is confined to any particular chit chat. Post in whichever chit chat area you want.

Hi Geo55!

It was definitely a joint decision, and based upon what the trend was with the membership at the current time.

We did use to have two separate chit chats, and a group lobbied to have it switched to just one chit chat, and now that trend has changed. Im sure somewhere down the line, it might change again!

Anyhow, you are more than welcome for the change, and we'll give it some time and see how it works out!
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Mishigas73 Guest
    Oh-em-gee!!!

I clicked on this board without noticing exactly what I was clicking on, and wondered why the list of threads was so short.

I do hope this works out....but, even if it doesn't....it's nice that the opportunity was given. Thanks.

Bob's babydoll is offline Love is patient...
    When I first logged on, I notice there were two chit-chat fourms so I automatically went to the younger women/older men one and was like wth? Where are all my posts? Oh, silly me, most of the threads are over in the older women/younger men chit chat section!