AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

View Poll Results: What day and time works best for you to chat with other Ageless friends?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday night

4 30.77%
  • Tuesday night

5 38.46%
  • Wednesday night

5 38.46%
  • Tursday night

6 46.15%
  • Friday night

3 23.08%
  • Saturday, daytime

3 23.08%
  • Saturday night

3 23.08%
  • Sunday, daytime

3 23.08%
  • Sunday, night

4 30.77%
  • other

2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Chat night(s): When are you available?

larasteele Guest

Chat night(s): When are you available?

dbexx made a thread to state when she would be in the chat room, and it made me think of starting a thread to poll available times.

Anyone who is interested in setting up one or two chat nights/days a week, add a day and time that works best for you to this thread.

We can then set a couple times that the most people say they are available for.

I'll post the poll; add specifics here if the choices do not reflect your best time!

EDIT: Silly me, just remembered we're not all in the same time zone! Ha! "Daytime" and "night" are referring to the time zones in the contiguous US; estimate your time based on this. The poll cannot be time specific, as I had wanted to make it, due to time differences, so everyone will need to post their specific time preference once we narrow down the day.

Ha! This will work. I hope.

larasteele Guest

Yikes! Hello?

Anyone out there? Where you at, peeps?

The Shadow is offline Senior Member
    Hi LaraSteele

I dont normaly post this side of the board,as Im from the OW/YM side.As fas as when Im available...most evenings.So if anyone ever wants to chat,just PM,me...if Im on...will be right in.

Michael
    aka
    The Shadow
    Last edited by The Shadow; 11-22-2007 at 02:16 PM.

gypsy_rose Guest

availability poll

It's really hard for me to pinpoint a specific time. Looks like Tues and Thurs eve is probably ok. End of fall semester is Dec. 17, and it looks like I'll be having some surgery during the Christmas break - so I will probably be available as long as the pain meds are kickin in

would like the chance to get to know everyone better

dbexx Guest
    I'm in the UK - but if we set up a chat night I would be there

dbexx Guest
    I also wanted to say thank you so much for this thread. It made me feel noticed. It made me add ageless to my toolbar once again.

Cougar Guest

This is funny....

I came upon this thread right after jumping into the chatroom and there was no one there! I'm new here but I assumed it would be busy, but I guess I was wrong.

grumpysgirl Guest
    normally NOW i have weds and thursday off...sooooo maybe we can hook up for a chatty

Strwbrries is offline Today me, Tomorrow you...
    Im available most nights except for Mondays and Tuesdays, I think this website needs a live icon next to the chatroom link that tells us when people are chatting. like

chatroom: 3

that would help

larasteele Guest
    It looks like evenings work best. I even see--when I get home from work early enought--that evening in when the most people are logged in.

I personally can do any night but Wed, Thurs, and Fri--I mean, I can do them, but much later than most people.

My suggestion would be for everyone to log into chat and remain in there, even if you are the only one. I'm certain that people pop in and see no one there, then leave. If we are all logged in at the same time, lets get into the room!

Just my suggestion. Hope to see you there!