AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Goodbye...for now.

scott2075 Guest

Goodbye...for now.

I, too, am leaving this site. After a recent thread, I've realized people are hypocrites. It is ok for some members to behave the way they do while others are judged and burned on the cross. Thanks to all who've helped me through the darkest times of my life. I feel I now have to move on. I'm tired of the endless bickering and holier than thou attitudes on here. If I decide to come back, it will be under a different name. For now, I resign from Ageless. Peace. Scott2075.
    Last edited by Angel; 11-25-2007 at 12:15 AM.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    We don't know each other at all, but I'm sorry to see you leave.

Take care of yourself, Scott....

JennyJen Guest
    Well I don't think I need to say goodbye to you being I kinda know you somewhere else...but I'll still send ya a peace out anyway!!!

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    MOD NOTE

I am copying this from another thread where I posted.

All members have the right to delete their threads if they so choose. There is nothing happening behind the scenes when that occurs and no member is or should be required to explain it further than that. Very simply it is the choice of the member if they wish to delete what they begin regardless of our opinion on the matter and the decision should be respected.

If there are personal disagreements with that decision it should be reserved for PMs and multiple threads should not pop up in retaliation for that choice.

If there are any questions regarding the matter please contact me via PM.

Thanks!
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Having said that, I sent you a PM and hope that you will consider the words I wrote.

If you left this forum would suffer without your presence. You are a lovely woman who I believe felt frustrated that another member had the right to delete a thread they created and no longer wanted.

Sometimes we start a thread and don't realize where it will carry us or we decide we no longer want to publicly share our pain.

And yes, it can leave another member feeling shorted, especially when they feel they have tried to reach out, but each member has the right to end what they've started on these forums. And we should respect that decision, even if we find ourselves in disagreement with that choice.

Again, I hope that my words make their way to you and sorry that I couldn't respond more quickly. Even mods need a break sometimes, especially to celebrate the holiday with our family.

I want to remind everyone that sometimes things aren't what they seem and I understand the frustration from not seeing the whole picture.

Strwbrries is offline Today me, Tomorrow you...
    Whhhhhhhhhhat?!

I swear...in three languages. Sigh...bye Scott.

joelstrouble is offline Silence! I'll kill you!
    I'm closing this thread up like we do with all "Goodbye threads"!

If anyone wants to say something to scott2075, they can do so in a PM

I have edited the title of this thread to more accurately reflect things.

After some conversation with Scott2075, she has decided to not cancel her membership at this time, but she will take a break from this site for now.

I'm sure for many of us here this update will make everyone's day just as it made mine.

I will close this thread down again and feel free to send any well-wishes to Scott2075.

(((Scott2075)))