AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Good Bye

Geo55 Guest

Good Bye

the male gender is not given equal respect here

Mishigas73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo55 View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority "here", but I don't look at age, gender, race, religion...

I look at people.

Sorry to see you go. But, honestly, if that's the way you feel, just go. Online forums aren't worth it if you feel like you do.

Lily42 Guest
    I guess I did not know that, I am very very sorry to see you leave.. I try to also just to think of people as people online, not so much gender..
    I hope you will keep in touch- you have been one of my heroes.. for sure..

Lily

JennyJen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo55 View Post
    I guess another reason to be thankful I was born female...this and less body hair!

Starrypup Guest
    George,
    I'm so sorry... I don't want you to go. I've really enjoyed getting to know you here. You are a voice of reason, and you are so kind and caring.

TALLBLONDECUTE is offline Here I am...
    Sorry to see you sudden departure. I do not know what happened but I am respecting your feelings, and I always validate other people's feelings...

You should not go, it is great to have a man's opinion around here!

Please reconsider staying.
    *Disclaimer, please consult an attorney of your choice, this is not legal advice.

windrushed Guest

dont go!

I have always enjoyed reading your posts. As has been said your posts are caring and intelligent. You will be missed George. Please change your mind.

Wendy

goodchild Guest
    Unbelievable! George your presence has been a blessing to the lives you've touched at this forum. Please reconsider

~Guinavere~ Guest
    I too hate to see you go. We don't have many men around here to keep things in some sort of balance. It's always nice to have another perspective on things.

I am not sure what happened to make you want to leave, but I do respect your feelings.

elizabeth tudor Guest
    can you quote some examples? was it something personal, or generalized?

Rozie Guest
    This surprizes me and saddens me. I so enjoyed your pictures of your grandson! I do agree we need more of the male voice here.

joelstrouble is offline Silence! I'll kill you!
    Mod note:This thread is closed! If anyone like to say something to George they can send him a PM!