AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Hi! and.... BYE! :)

larasteele Guest

Hi! and.... BYE! :)

Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello to Ageless friends, all. So: hi! I’m alive and kicking, but mostly only PM'ing these days....

Ack! December was full of suck, man! Too much to do, too many hours at work, too much drama, not enough patience, not enough time, eeek!

I'm so glad it is over and done.

Just got back from visiting my family out of state and am busy, busy with work for two days, then the mini-vacation resumes. ~sigh~ Plan: do as much nothing as possible!

I also have chronic online-ADHD; my 'net time is spent gaming these days to let off much stress. Easier and more stress relieving than typing for me.

Hope everyone survived the holidays, welcomed the new year with open arms, and is doing well--and better than well: awesome!

Peace out, y'all! (For now.)

Bob's babydoll is offline Love is patient...
    did I miss something? Did you leave ageless, larasteele?

*sending a "hi" right back to you! *

PinkPanther_04 Guest
    Hey Lara!

Things are pretty f-ed up in Pantherland these days, but I'm getting by. There are silver linings on at least some of the clouds, but I'd rather be able to see the sun, you know?

Enjoy the rest of your break!

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    Adding a as well. Glad you gave us an update because I was starting to wonder what happened to you!

I'm sorry that December was a bad month for you. Sending thoughts of a warm and wonderful 2008.
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Geo55 Guest
    Lara....

You know you have a home here...don't stray too far. Glad you checked in.

Be good to yourself....warm thoughts headed your way.

George

larasteele Guest
    Thanks for the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's babydoll View Post
    did I miss something? Did you leave ageless, larasteele?

*sending a "hi" right back to you! *
    Naw, I never left, just was so busy and stressed that I was a reader, not a writer, last month. But I have been keeping up with you all. Lurking is fun, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPanther_04 View Post
    Hey Lara!

Things are pretty f-ed up in Pantherland these days, but I'm getting by. There are silver linings on at least some of the clouds, but I'd rather be able to see the sun, you know?

Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Oh man, PinkPanther, sorry to hear that. More clouds here today too; spring has to come soon, right? Let us hope together!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Adding a as well. Glad you gave us an update because I was starting to wonder what happened to you!

I'm sorry that December was a bad month for you. Sending thoughts of a warm and wonderful 2008.
    I'm all right; I hate it when peeps fall off the face of the earth too so I thought I'd pop in quickly the other day. December...eeeks, it’s becoming a bad, distant memory now.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo55 View Post
    Lara....

You know you have a home here...don't stray too far. Glad you checked in.

Be good to yourself....warm thoughts headed your way.

George
    Thanks, George! I appreciate that.

OMG...so January has me wondering if it will be a repeat of December....

Why is it that I always get sick on my vacation? Anyone else experience this? It's like, the minute I slow down, illnesses attack my body....

I have some sort of flu-like thing....

The worst part? The one really awesome thing that happened to me in December is ruined! I won tickets to Phantom of the Opera, and was going to take my sister to see it. We've been planning this since I won them; we'd dress up, do dinner and drinks before, watch the show, and make a night of it. The date of the tickets was tonight.

This morning I woke up sick....headache, fever, vomiting. I kept holding on--maybe I'll shake it off....every time I thought I was feeling a bit better I’d have to run for the bathroom again, to worship at the porcelain god. By about 2 p.m. today I called my sister to ask if she wanted to grab a friend to go; there was no way I could do it. (Cut to picture of myself running madly to the lobby, plowing over well dressed theater goers in a desperate attempt to reach the restroom….could not let THAT happen.). sigh. I'm so mad and sad I could cry (except that crying would hurt my head too much.)

If it weren't for bad luck.....

Anyway….I’ll be replying more and lurking less these days….heard a funny little rumor: something about a possible blog section? That’s right up my alley….hee hee.

Starrypup Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by larasteele View Post

Why is it that I always get sick on my vacation? Anyone else experience this? It's like, the minute I slow down, illnesses attack my body....
    Always happens to me too. I think you run on stress hormones for so long, that as soon as their levels drop, you end up crashing!