AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Getting Married

shakespeare Guest

Getting Married

It's like a dream ( Pinch Me ), and i never thought i would ever get married and too someone so right for me. We both are getting married on July 18, it will be a small family wedding which will be in her mum and step-dad's back garden. I have never known anyone that is so perfect and loves me for who i am, my prayers has finally been answered. There is 11 years and 9 months between us but we are so much in love and age is just that number, and being loved by her family means so much to me. As i have always wanted to give love and to be loved, and now it is truly happening that i have found that true happiness in life.

Many years ago i was hurt by this other woman, and i started cutting myself because of it. But i am all better now thanks for many years seeing a good Psychiatrist that helped me, he was my savior at that dark time in my life. I thought for many years i would go through life being alone, but thanks for my prayers this angel has now arrived. Like someone said to me that i deserve to be happy as to what i went through, and now many years later and many tears i have now found that happiness inside this remarkable woman that i will love till my dying day.

Our wedding song ( Sarah Brightman - Deliver Me )

kilny is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations. I wish you great happiness together.
    Life is short, Live it with all your heart, love and passion.

Greeneyedlily Guest
    Awe CONGRATS! I wish you tons of love and many many happy years!!!

joelstrouble is offline Silence! I'll kill you!
    Congratulations!!!

Bob's babydoll is offline Love is patient...
    Congratulations!

RebeccaSue Guest
    It sounds beautiful. I am glad to hear you are working an inside-out Healing approach! Look at the wonderful results of your self-love! Yay!! Yes, you do desrev! It is your birthright!

esjayo Guest
    Congratulations!! All the best to the both of you, have a lifetime together of wonderful memories

scott2075 Guest

Geo55 Guest
    congratulations and best wishes

the old guy

shakespeare Guest
    Thank you everyone for the kind words, it's kind and warm hearted people like yourselves that make this Ageless Love.com a wonderfull webite.

Thank You

TALLBLONDECUTE is offline Here I am...
    More CONGRATULATIONS your way!!!!!
    *Disclaimer, please consult an attorney of your choice, this is not legal advice.