AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What goes on in the minds of OM?

moonfae is offline Neophyte

What goes on in the minds of OM?

What are OM who are interested in YW thinking about? What is it that draws them to YW? Would he flirt whether or not he was interested? I guess it's an individual situation, of course, but I am curious about it some times - gets me thinking, mostly because I can't figure my crush out (I'm pretty sure it's unrequited, but still, fun to wonder about).

thatoneperson is offline Senior Member
    Sex. Talking to them about things. Doing activities together. What their friends/family might think. Things to show her that she may have never seen before. I don't think it's really all the different than what men and women think about their crushes in general.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    I agree that what they're thinking about is what anyone else thinks about. When my boyfriend and I were in pre-dating I'm pretty sure all he was thinking was "cute girl!". It really doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    I think it depends upon the OM. Sex, not because it's OM/YW, but because men think about sex. Whether or not the YW will leave the OM when he gets old. If he has children from prior relationships, whether or not the YW will get along with them, regardless of their age.

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    [SIZE=7]
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post
    I think it depends upon the OM. Sex, not because it's OM/YW, but because men think about sex. Whether or not the YW will leave the OM when he gets old. If he has children from prior relationships, whether or not the YW will get along with them, regardless of their age.

MM
    Yes, MM, but in this proportion:
    1.SEX
    2.will she love me when I get old?
    3.will she get along with my kids?

Again, not because it's OM/YW but because men think about sex and let the other stuff kinda fall where it may. YM also think about SEX first and foremost when dating a "cougar".
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

LOL @ shelikeskitties

True that!

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

kittyloki is offline Member
    Men mostly think about sex. At least my man does. My husband and I were just friends when we moved in together, I was only 18 and in need of a place to go. But he did tell me I was beautiful right away. I had low self esteem so I think he was trying to make me feel better.

We started dating quickly and when I told him I wasn't having sex until I was at least engaged, he proposed quick. lol
    His biggest concern was that he was too old for me. Then I got pregnant within 6 months of us dating. But he put behind his fears and is a great husband and father.

NY10 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moonfae View Post
    What are OM who are interested in YW thinking about? What is it that draws them to YW? Would he flirt whether or not he was interested? I guess it's an individual situation, of course, but I am curious about it some times - gets me thinking, mostly because I can't figure my crush out (I'm pretty sure it's unrequited, but still, fun to wonder about).
    I asked my guy this question and his answers were no surprise. I am the only YW he has ever been with and he said that the first thing he thought when he saw me was about sex. Of course that wasn't much of a surprise because I am sure that is what all men think about most of the time. He said, he loved my sense of humor the fact that I was out spoken and my fiery personality, he said that was a major turn on for him that I was independent and strong enough to say what I felt and back it up. As far as the flirting, even when we were just friends my guy flirted horribly. I never paid much attention to it because I thought that is just what he did with every woman he came across and now that I am with him I see that he does flirt some what but the heavy flirting was only for me because he was interested.
    pinkunicorn likes this.

To the tune of the bugle call, "Reveille" or "First Call":

Oh I can't get it up, I can't get it up, I can't get it up in the morning
    And I can't get it up, I can't get it up, I can't get it up at night.
    I wonder will it get up?
    And if it will then stay up?
    I can't get it up, I can't get it up, I can't get it up at all.

Sorry, it popped into my head and I couldn't resist.

MM

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post
    To the tune of the bugle call, "Reveille" or "First Call":

Oh I can't get it up, I can't get it up, I can't get it up in the morning
    And I can't get it up, I can't get it up, I can't get it up at night.
    I wonder will it get up?
    And if it will then stay up?
    I can't get it up, I can't get it up, I can't get it up at all.

Sorry, it popped into my head and I couldn't resist.

MM
    That's funny and cute, MM.

I find it interesting that the only people who are responding to this thread are women. I guess women can only speculate about what goes on in a man's head....at any age. Just as men can only speculate what goes on in a woman's head.

gorillagirl Guest
    what goes on in the minds of ANYbody?
    theREALTrish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by theREALTrish View Post
    That's funny and cute, MM.

I find it interesting that the only people who are responding to this thread are women. I guess women can only speculate about what goes on in a man's head....at any age. Just as men can only speculate what goes on in a woman's head.
    I think the stuff people put on fb provides a lot of insight. That, and the random thoughts that come out of my male, 50-something whom we all suspect to have ADHD, coworker's mouth.

Sex, work, health, golf (substitute sports in general), beer and his kids/family.

crap--I've been working in Excel all week, and I just tried to alt+enter instead of enter.

MM

Azureth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    what goes on in the minds of Anypony?
    He he he

Quietman is offline Neophyte
    In my case it tends to be quite simple things:

Have I left enough time to catch that flight,

Where are the car keys,

She's cute,

Did I remember everything at the market,

She's cute,

Torisdad96 is offline Neophyte
    I can only speak for myself. I'm bit out of the norm though! I'm very young at heart. I'm not ready to sit in a rocker and watch the grandkids. Most of my friends my age are driving mini vans, listening to country music and watching CSI. SORRY! Not this boy! I'm in the front row at metal concerts. I have always driven sports cars. In my mind, I'm about 23. All my friends have outgrown me. Also, women my age seem to be so angry and jaded. The younger ones are more open to exploring and trying new things. SO for me, it's having a companion that will get in there with me and live life! Now, sex is awesome but you can get that anytime, anywhere. True companionship, being with someone that wants to experience life with me, that will do the things I want to do, and will share her life with me, well that's the most important thing to me. Life is to short to sit home and wait for death. It's a big and wonderful world and I haven't experienced nearly enough of it!!
    BeachHut likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast