AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By NY10
  • 2 Post By AmandaAlice
  • 1 Post By pinkunicorn
  • 2 Post By thatoneperson
  • 3 Post By MissMuffins
  • 2 Post By cuteguy37048
  • 1 Post By SheLikesKitties

Thread: Have you ladies always liked OM?

kittyloki is offline Member

Have you ladies always liked OM?

I've liked older guys since I was young. I was around 8 and I saw the back to the future movies for the first time. I fell head over heels for christopher lloyd. I loved him in the 3rd one with that duster coat on. Yum.
    Then when I got older and the harry potter movies came out I fell for Alan Rickman. I always liked them older I guess. And I loved Anthony Hopkins as a teenager as well.

NY10 is offline Senior Member
    Kinda. All of my boyfriends have always been older but not like I have no. Me and my guy have a 21 year age gap. We were friends at first (through work) and after a night of drinking I guess he finally gave in and admitted to having feelings for me. I guess I always had those feelings too (we were very close friends and I loved him and cared about him but was involved with another guy who had my heart). My other boyfriends have been a few years older than me, the oldest was 10 years older when I was 19 and he was 29/30.

I do find some older men attractive and find myself more attracted to them now that I am with an OM. For me it's not so much the age as it is the person. I just happened to fall in love with a 45 year old man at the time.
    pinkunicorn likes this.

AmandaAlice is offline Senior Member
    I always found many older actors and musicians attractive, but never really thought about it in a real sense until I started working at the bar (mostly older, blue collar crowd, seeing people my own age in there was a rarity) and all these older construction workers started hitting on me, making me feel sexy when I never really did before. Loved it, and have never really looked at young guys quite the same since
    pinkunicorn and BeachHut like this.

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    I've had a thing for older guys since I was an adolescent. Well, even as a child I remember feeling "hearts in my eyes" for one of my parents' friends.

But that doesn't mean I don't find some guys my age attractive, or younger guys, or women for that matter...
    Mebel likes this.
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    I've always liked older guys, but had only dated in the range of my age to 10 years older. My boyfriend of 3.5 years is 19 years older than me.

thatoneperson is offline Senior Member
    I've always been attracted to older men. My first two boyfriends were within two years of me. My current boyfriend is 29 years older than me. Dating my age isn't out of the question, but there's a special flutter in my heart for older men <3
    degausser and BeachHut like this.

livingthedream is offline Neophyte
    Nearly all of my relationships have been with older men but nothing even close to the age gap between me and my current partner now

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    I guess...when I was 3, I was going to marry The Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) or Little Joe Cartwright (Michael Landon). :P

I'm just partial to guys. Old ones, young ones, my same age ones...it's not about the age. It's about a mindset, intellect and chemistry. I've seen some very attractive men who ruined their looks as soon as they opened their mouths, and have been very attracted to some men who weren't conventionally handsome but who were amazingly intelligent and with whom there was chemistry.

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    I also liked "Ironsides" (Raymond Burr), John Gage (Randolph Mantooth), Jim Reed (Kent McCord), Paladin (Richard Boone) and Lucas McCain (Chuck Connors).

Sam Elliott, Sean Connery and Patrick Stewart are drop-dead sexy.

I guess it depends what you're looking for...the pattern *I* saw had nothing to do with older/younger men...what I saw is: although I'm willing to make an exception, I generally don't like blondes!

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

cuteguy37048 is offline Senior Member
    I'll chime in for mine since she isn't on here (She classifies herself as the loaner type.).

She was just looking for one that sparked her attraction and interest. She wanted a white-boy and I fit what she was looking for (She happens to be black.).

I was looking for someone of another ethnic origin myself (My preference, but not required. Me likes the more exotic women. ) but I was not looking for someone that young. At first I had some second thoughts and I finally just said to myself "**** it. Roll the dice, see what happens."

It was a little bit more difficult to believe she was serious at first. But then she let me know sternly that she was very serious about this. Thankfully I have a friend who was in the same situation as her so I had some knowledge that sometimes you find one that really is serious. I just figured I'd find some young thing close to my age or something, embrace the odds right?

She is a sapiosexual (Attraction to smart people.). She likes to think I'm a literal genius but I prefer to deny that. lol

I guess looking younger than I really am has a perk or two. I'm 28 she was 18 at the time (now 19). She skateboards regularly, a gamer, tomboy, plays drums, likes rustic houses, is intelligent and is attending college as a Computer Engineering major. I could go on but I'm already getting side tracked I think.

I also insist that before things get crazy that she graduate college and get her career going. She wants to graduate early. So far she seems to be doing well.

As for me, well I'm now a Machine Tool Technology major (Machine Shop). I like it, I get to make stuff. I currently with two trimesters under my belt have a cumulative 4.0 GPA (95 average). Theory being my highest grade (96 Average).

She never made much of a deal about age. I think she was just in search of a guy that she could be attracted to. So far so good.
    pinkunicorn and Mebel like this.

BeachHut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneperson View Post
    I've always been attracted to older men. My first two boyfriends were within two years of me. My current boyfriend is 29 years older than me. Dating my age isn't out of the question, but there's a special flutter in my heart for older men <3
    SAME! I suppose I've just always related to people older than me much better than people my age. I still don't feel like I fit in with my peers, although it has evened out a lot now that i'm in my 20s.
    But the biggest thing is, now that i know how good it is to be in a relationship with an OM I don't really give a flying rats tail for most guys my age- they just dont' seem to know what to do with me, and I don't know what to do with them. I don't have the patience for them. I'm too jaded to be comfortable around starry-eyed, ambitious young men. [don't get me wrong, ambition is HUGE]

Anyhow, now, if I do notice a man, i've been noticing nowadays they're usually 40 or up. :P

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Hey, I guess I am sapiosexual too!
    Sounds kinky!
    BeachHut likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.