AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By pinkunicorn
  • 3 Post By fiorinda
  • 1 Post By BeachHut
  • 1 Post By Azureth
  • 2 Post By kittyloki

Thread: What goes on in the minds of YW?

Azureth is offline Banned

What goes on in the minds of YW?

Being with my YW has taught me a lot, but I have to say sometimes she can be hard to figure out. And she multitasks like crazy while I enjoy doing one thing at a time. I know in our talks we've talked about her and what we want out of a relationship.

But of course she is pretty feminine and girly so she likes to do her nails and such which is fine, she looks great! Anywhoo, I care for her a lot and am curious what YW think about.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    What we think about what?

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    Right now I am thinking about homework, procrastinating about said homework, how to get my melted raingear off of my new Vance & Hines pipes, how big of a dork I am for letting my raingear touch my pipes, how I liked said raingear, I wonder if more raingear is on sale at Cabela's, raingear is cheaper at Cabelas than at Harley, my arm itches, geez my arm is starting to get that "wiggle", I need to work out, I am eligible for a gym membership through my health insurance so I should use it, I don't have time to use it, I have too much homework to do, I really need to get my mock treatment plan finished for my addictions class, I need to do laundry too...

Well, you asked! LOL

Really, girls think about a lot of different things. There is an Internet meme going around that says something like: Guys, want to know how girl's minds work? Think about a computer with 1,000 browsers open AT THE SAME TIME. That's pretty much on target.

I used to be a great multi-tasker. Now, not so much. I've realized I get more done, in less time, with better quality results if I focus on one or two things rather than trying to do "everything." I still have the 1,000 browsers open all at once, but I've gotten very good at filtering out all the extras. One time, apparently the kids were playing loudly as I was sitting at the dining room table studying. My husband came in and got after the kids to be quiet while I'm studying. I looked up and told him I didn't even realize they were there. I tuned them out!
    soul likes this.
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by degausser View Post
    What we think about what?
    Anything you want.

fiorinda Guest

Smile

Isn't asking 'what do young women think about?' a bit like asking 'what do Swiss people think about?', or any other group of people that have only one thing in common? I expect, like all other women, young women all think about different things depending on who they are, where they are, what time of day it is, what they're interested in, what they're doing, who they're with... etc etc etc -I think you get the picture? And 'non-young' women probably think about most of the same things that 'young women' think about, alongside all of the stuff that being older brings. There is really no answer to your question. You would probably be better asking your gf 'what are you thinking about at the moment?'.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    I agree with fiorinda. There really is no answer to the question. If you want to know what your girlfriend is thinking, or what she thinks about something in particular, just ask. I couldn't even tell you every thought I've had this morning, let alone what anyone else thinks about. My mind is constantly racing, but that's all I know.

BeachHut is offline Member
    I'm with everyone who said you'd better ask your girl specifically, but if you mean what is she thinking in relation to an age-gap relationship...

*upset or annoyed with people who tell her she's naive
    *being a little worried about the future [but aren't we all, to some extent]
    *wondering if she can measure up to what her OM potentially wants in bed
    *how lucky she is to have a man who treats her so well, who is mature, confident, etc...
    *worried about how family will perceive it... i.e. if OM is older than her father. ...

is this what you were looking for?
    Azureth likes this.

You are all right, you have given me much to think about.
    BeachHut likes this.

kittyloki is offline Member
    My husband is a bit slower about things. He usually falls asleep trying to pick something to watch on netflix. I click quickly. I can't stand to wait. I guess its because I'm young lol.

He is retired. And I'm stay at home mom to our little girl. I volunteer a lot though. So I'm always busy. We also run a chicken/cattle farm. I do most of the work.

I was only 18 when I got pregnant so I was worried what my parents would say. My mum hit the ceiling but my dad really couldn't care less.

I didn't take me long to fall in love with my husband. When he was 55 when we got together I didn't see an old man. I saw a great man. I don't see a 62 year old now. It really is hard for me to believe he is that old.

Sometimes I am afraid he won't last but maybe twenty years max but I'd rather have twenty years with him then the rest of my life without him.
    soul and BeachHut like this.

BeachHut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyloki View Post
    When he was 55 when we got together I didn't see an old man. I saw a great man. I don't see a 62 year old now. It really is hard for me to believe he is that old.

Sometimes I am afraid he won't last but maybe twenty years max but I'd rather have twenty years with him then the rest of my life without him.
    This is ExACTLY how I feel! I don't see a number. I see a man, a man who i deeply care for.
    So happy to see someone else feels the same.