AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By pinkunicorn
  • 1 Post By RadoG60
  • 4 Post By pinkunicorn
  • 1 Post By kilny

Thread: What does your man do for you that is special

marklogan51 is offline Member

What does your man do for you that is special

Things your partner does for you part 2. How about what the man does for you?

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    Or woman! There are some OM's on here!
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

We've only been married two years, but my OM bought me a new wedding band. I saw it at the Harley shop. My current wedding band is a Harley ring, too. It's silver with sapphires in it. But something about it makes my finger turn green. I think it's my skin, my Ph, and the lotions I have to use, because the wedding ring I had from my first marriage was supposed to be 14k gold and it turned my finger green, too.

But anyway, my new ring is PLATINUM, has the Harley bar & shield on it surrounded by 4 diamonds. It is gorgeous!

NY10 is offline Senior Member
    Being loving, supportive, understanding and my best friend is just the start.

As far as gestures, we have a date night once a week, romantic dinners. Amazing vacations at least once a year someplace beautiful.

Of course for birthdays and holidays I get jewelry and he even got me a gorgeous louis vuitton for Christmas one year that was always a dream of mine to own.

I'm a very lucky girl in a lot of ways.

RadoG60 is offline Senior Member
    We both do many things for each other.

Im a from the city, he is born and raised country. We are currently living in the middle of no where (uuugh!) I have always wanted to see the aurora borealis...
    Tonight was supposed to have decent lights. So he took me out to the top of a mountain, with a sleeping bag, warm apple cider with rum to watch the lights.

I have a great man!
    Azureth likes this.

I came home to find that he had purchased and installed a new and improved radio antenna on my Harley. And he changed the oil for me.

The way to MY heart is through my Harley, too!

Redhead is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkunicorn View Post
    We've only been married two years, but my OM bought me a new wedding band. I saw it at the Harley shop. My current wedding band is a Harley ring, too. It's silver with sapphires in it. But something about it makes my finger turn green. I think it's my skin, my Ph, and the lotions I have to use, because the wedding ring I had from my first marriage was supposed to be 14k gold and it turned my finger green, too.

But anyway, my new ring is PLATINUM, has the Harley bar & shield on it surrounded by 4 diamonds. It is gorgeous!
    How wonderfully generous and thoughtful of your husband.
    If that other ring turned your finger green, then it probably was not what it claimed to be. A few years ago I once bought a gold necklace and then got suspicious and had it tested at a jeweller. It turned out that it had less carat than were communicated to me during the purchase. I took the chain back to the store and said if I do not get my money back I will call the police.

kilny is offline Senior Member
    He treats me like a queen. I'm not there often enough, but he is so sweet. He makes me laugh, cooks awesomely delicious meals for me, loves me unconditionally, gives me foot and back rubs, always walks holding my hand, and shares everything with me he has. I do the same when I can get there. I miss him so much when I'm back here and 2000 miles apart. Looking forward to the day everything gets worked out, we get married and I move there.
    Azureth likes this.
    Life is short, Live it with all your heart, love and passion.