AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By trolleycar

Thread: How to flirt with a shy divorced 45 year old man...in the office?!

MissyM Guest

How to flirt with a shy divorced 45 year old man...in the office?!

Ideas please! I don't want to scare him! We've flirted but now he goes red and looks down quickly! I'm 32 and want to show genuine interest but not flirt aggressively. Help?!x

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Oh how fun!
    Make sure to touch his arm casually when you talk to him. Smile a lot, ask him to talk about himself.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

trolleycar is offline I still play with trains
    Hi MissyM
    One thing you have to member men are really just big boys at heart. We like to think a nice young woman That shows interest in us Is a very nice person. I know With my self when my girl friend seams interested in what I am talking about even if does not know what the heck I am talking about or could care less she still shows Interest in what I am talking about. Like the last time I was over to the UK I got a chance to have a cab ride the a Steam Locomotive. And being a train buff that was quite thrill . And for the next day I kept telling her all about ant she show that she was really interested in what what I was saying.
    One thing I can not under stand I have read a number of gals say they do not want to become a friend with a guy?
    To me I want a gal to be my friend first then the romantic feeling starts to grow. But there are times that you know that then you meet someone that they are the one you want to be with you. When I first met my girl friend that she was the one. And it turned that she felt the same way about me.
    Now I am a little shy around women and I have feel comfortable with a woman Before I feel less shy.
    As you said the fellow that you would like to know seems Shy.
    I would think that he would like to know you better also. If you are a good looking woman he probably thinks just did with my girl friend How could such a pretty girl be interested in me. also do what SLK said just do not over do that.
    And older men seam to treat Younger women better then guys in there age group.
    Well that is my two cents I hope every thing works out for you.
    MissMuffins and Mebel like this.

MissyM Guest
    Well...!! Update!
    After him being shy and me thinking he was avoiding me

He came over to my desk and chatted to me loads asking lots about me, spent quite a while chatting!
    He was quite flirty -could he possibly be interested??

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    Well...!! Update!
    After him being shy and me thinking he was avoiding me

He came over to my desk and chatted to me loads asking lots about me, spent quite a while chatting!
    He was quite flirty -could he possibly be interested??
    It would seem like he is. That's great.
    I am sure that in time he will feel like asking you for lunch.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

MissyM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    It would seem like he is. That's great.
    I am sure that in time he will feel like asking you for lunch.
    Thanks I heard yesterday that he was telling my team leader excitedly about me and the event I'm at soon with celebs etc. he was asking him qu's about me so I do find this strange! Any thoughts?!x

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    He's excited for you and wants to learn more about you--good signs! Have you asked him to join you for coffee after work? Just be real smooth & simple: "What a hectic day! I'm thinking of heading to Starbucks after work for a treat. Wanna come with?"
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

adamkevinlee is offline Neophyte
    First of all know his interest about the relationship and move as per his interest with adding more care of yourself.