AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Stiletto

Thread: Attention pinkunicorn and any other biker types out there...

Stiletto is offline Senior Member

Attention pinkunicorn and any other biker types out there...

Have you seen this article? I loved it and thought of you

What Do These Scary-Looking People Have To Do With Child Abuse? The Answer Is Pleasantly Surprising.

And no, I don't think you are scary looking
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Age gap: 22 years, 6 days.

Razahardhat is offline Neophyte
    I think this is kick ***. I want to get involved with something like this in the area where i live!

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    I've seen this article, and it is awesome! BACA is a great group!

My kids are total "biker kids." They both want dirt bikes so they can learn to ride NOW rather than wait until they are older, and my 10 year old son has his eye on a red Harley Sportster that he wants when he turns 16. They go to our HOG meetings, join us for short rides, and participate in the activities--when they can. They love being a part of our annual Toy Run.

Our annual Toy Run is awesome. We have all kinds of bikers from the 1%'ers (the "bad-boy" clubs, like Sons of Silence, Outlaws, Silent Sinners, and Mongols) to Christian riding groups (Band of Brothers, CMA) to peppy sport bike stunt riders. Everyone comes together, no matter what their colors, to collect toys for the Salvation Army to give to needy children at Christmas. It's so cool!

Sometimes I forget that people see us bikers as bad-*** and intimidating--even a club as "innocent" as my HOG club. I guess we can seem rather intimidating all decked out in our leathers and riding these big loud bikes. It's great to see a group putting that intimidating image to good use!
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.