AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By trolleycar

Thread: I feel like a fool

trolleycar is offline I still play with trains

I feel like a fool

When I returned to Ageless. I had been Speak with am New Love interest for about a week at that point.
    And we would chat at around 7:00 pm. And she told me that she owned a home on Fishers Island so I felt that was where she was.
    Well on Monday we were chatting and I asked her would like do something this coming Weekend.
    I told her it is only a three hour drive to New London, CT where the ferry from Fishers Island Lands. and I will meet her at the ferry terminal in New London.
    then there was a long time with out ant talk. then she said , I am not at Fishers Island. then there was a short silence. And she told me that she was in Baghdad Iraq/
    She is a Major in the US Army and she is an RN in charge of all Nursing at the Army Hospital over there . And she will be ETSing On the 31 of July. on the 1st of August
    She will be returning to the states..
    And I seem to find gals that are blondes and have 15 year old daughters and are nurses And there first husband was killed in An auto accident. the only real difference
    Between the two gals my latest love interest is she has asked me all kinds of questions about me family what I did for work , did I have any hobbies . And then I told Here that i like to target shot and I am active in cowboy action shooting<. now admitting that I like firearms could be the deal breaker. But to my surprise she that sounds COOL. We have exchanged Photos. She sent me over 100 photos and I sent her 20 photos. My being a Photographer I have very few photos of me as I am behind the camera most of the time. She has not scene Daughter in three years . With her being in the army and not have any family her daughter has been going to a boarding school in England. So i aske3d her if she wanted to Visit her daughter this September when I will be running a group tour to the UK.
    And she will come as a part of the staff as the EMS person. And she said that would be great. I will be so happy to have her back in the US ASAP . Now that I have found her I am not happy that she is in Iraq that place is not the safest place to be with ISIS

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Hi trolleycar...welcome back?

Is it ok to ask what happened to the gal from the UK, whose mum & daughter were head over heels for you? I was so looking forward to hearing the next chapter in that happy adventure, and it appears as tho' you've moved on to the next great escape!

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    When will she be discharged from the Army?
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

July 31 of this year And I am hopping she will be discharged from a post in the North East ? I am hoping for Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, As McGuire Air force base
    is the closest air base to New York Or Mary said she would not know where she will reenter the country yet.l It may be only a day or two before she ETS's where she will be separated from the service. It could be Iraq, Germany Or a post state side. I am hoping that she will be separated in Germany Then she can fly to JFk In New York.
    Then I will only have a 2 hour drive to pick her up.l Where McGuire Air force base will be a 5 hour trip. each way. Where from JFK it is only 2 hours each way. And Used to work for TWA at JFK.
    And I have Not been to JFK in twenty years so it will be fun to how it has changed. Plus I lived fifteen Minutes from JFK and I can give Mary the Five3 cent tour of Richmond hill and I have not been back there twenty years also. I really do not care there she leaves from as Told I would pick her as fare south as Washington dc and as far north as Boston. I just hope nothing delays her return. I will keep you informed

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post

Is it ok to ask what happened to the gal from the UK, whose mum & daughter were head over heels for you? I was so looking forward to hearing the next chapter in that happy adventure, and it appears as tho' you've moved on to the next great escape!

MM
    Check his other thread for details.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Quote Originally Posted by trolleycar View Post
    July 31 of this year And I am hopping she will be discharged from a post in the North East ? I am hoping for Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, As McGuire Air force base
    is the closest air base to New York Or Mary said she would not know where she will reenter the country yet.l It may be only a day or two before she ETS's where she will be separated from the service. It could be Iraq, Germany Or a post state side. I am hoping that she will be separated in Germany Then she can fly to JFk In New York.
    Then I will only have a 2 hour drive to pick her up.l Where McGuire Air force base will be a 5 hour trip. each way. Where from JFK it is only 2 hours each way. And Used to work for TWA at JFK.
    And I have Not been to JFK in twenty years so it will be fun to how it has changed. Plus I lived fifteen Minutes from JFK and I can give Mary the Five3 cent tour of Richmond hill and I have not been back there twenty years also. I really do not care there she leaves from as Told I would pick her as fare south as Washington dc and as far north as Boston. I just hope nothing delays her return. I will keep you informed
    I meant how many years before her contract with the military expires. I know some people only sign like a 7 year contract, but maybe I am totally wrong. And yes, keep us updated!
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    I meant how many years before her contract with the military expires. I know some people only sign like a 7 year contract, but maybe I am totally wrong. And yes, keep us updated!
    Her contract ends on the 31 of July.i do not how long she signed up for.
    All I know is the her Husband was killed in An traffic accident Ten years ago when her daughter was 5 YO.
    I know that she was stationed In the us in KY. before this deployment.
    And this this morning I received a E-Mail From her and her is no longer in Iraq or the sand box as she called. I think Think she may be some place in Europe I think.
    i was getting worried As I had not her from her in 5 days. I do not care just as long as she is out of that hell hole. She said that she will let me know something as soon as she knows something. so I can pick her up.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post

MM
    Hi missMuffins
    Well I think Debby got cold feet about moving to the States. But I also thing her mother did not help any ether. The last time I was a crossed the pond her mom starting talking about all the crime here. And after that Debby start wanting me to move to England . And I told her in the very beginning I would not move to England until England changer there gun laws. Plus I am an American . an as far crime goes the UK has a much worst violent crime problem Then the US
    In the UK there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people. …The US has a violent crime rate of 466 [violent] crimes per 100,000 residents.
    I do not care how you are killer in a crime you are still are dead. There are things in England I would to get involved with The main one is there Heritage Railways.
    Debby told me she loved me very much. But since the last time we spoke I have not heard from her again. She has changed her phone number. and has not returned any of my E-mails. So I am thinking she may have found someone new. I wish her well. One ting about an LDR is when they are over. once you get over the shock it is easier to move on are I will not run to she around town. Even when I brought a rail fan tour to visit the Heritage Railways back in may. I was not going to look her up.
    I have been keeping my self busy with the business. Until I met my new heart throb and I fell in love all over again. She is still a young woman but she is some what older then Debby. She has told me being in the military can be very lonely She is an officer so she can not get to friendly With the enlisted personal and in the officer corp there is a pecking order where you can not fraternize with officers of lower rank Then you and males and Females of the same rank Are not to military ether.
    And there her was located she was the only one at her rank so she was by her self most of the time
    Then there is the rotation of personal two or three years so you could not make lone time friends. And that is being done for a reason you never had real friends. so the military was your family and what way you showed your allegiances to the military Sorry for going off on a tangent.