AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Stupid commercial on YouTube

SummerBob is offline Super Moderator

Stupid commercial on YouTube

I just got "treated" to a very stupid commercial on a YouTube video.
    This old guy is sitting on a pool deck across the pool from two beautiful young women.
    He dives into the pool and swims across, and as he emerges from the water he turns into a young studly guy!
    Of course the women are interested now!
    Stupid!!!
    We're constantly told in so many ways by "society" that you have to be a young beautiful person, or you're not a "real" person.
    Would people stop assuming that the "stereotypical image" of beauty is what everybody has to be attracted to?
    I don't even know what the ad was for, I skipped it before it finished.
    Like Abraham Lincoln once said, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet."

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    I hear you. But I am used to this now.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

SummerBob is offline Super Moderator
    There was another commercial for Four Eyes, where a woman looks at an old man through her new glasses and he's a handsome young guy through the glasses. Pleeeeeze!!!!
    These commercials are just telling me where not to buy products! I love being told where to spend my money. "Commercial" advertising in reverse!

If everybody in the world was like me a lot of companies would go out of business!
    Like Abraham Lincoln once said, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet."