AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 1 Post By Corsair

Thread: YW/OM Nice to find a place to talk about it.

Chelsa89 is offline Neophyte

YW/OM Nice to find a place to talk about it.

We're long distance and it sucks because he's three hours behind so I'm glad I found a place to talk to other people in relationships like mine.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Hello, I am on the other side of the table, but Welcome! My relationship started 14 years ago, and it was also long distance (Panama- Indiana USA). He moved down here and we are still together. I am 21 years older than him.
    young&restless likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Chelsa.

SW

Corsair is offline Member
    I've been in long distance before. On the bright side it forces you to be more creative to establish some intimacy and closeness. On the negative side sometimes you really do just want to hold your partner.
    LunaLove likes this.

LunaLove is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    I've been in long distance before. On the bright side it forces you to be more creative to establish some intimacy and closeness. On the negative side sometimes you really do just want to hold your partner.
    My relationship started long distance as well. We met in a video game about 8 years ago now so already had something in common and a way to spend a lot of time together. There were a lot of other things we did together online after we became closer. And we didn't meet until about 3 1/2 years ago. We'll be married for 2 years in February. :-)