AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Im new to Ageless Love

Hookah_Dude Guest

Talking Im new to Ageless Love

Hello Everyone
    Im new to Ageless Love and i Just wanted to say hi To everyone and tell you all That i think this site is Great.
    Im a Y/m ( 22 ) and my Girlfriend is a O/w ( 35 ) and we have been togeather for almost 3 years now.
    I hope we can chat with you all in time, but all and all i just wanted to say hi to everyone
    Peace and Love
    Casey

SherwoodSpirit Guest

Welcome...

Hiya Casey. Welcome to Ageless!

Three years, eh? That's great! Will your girlfriend be joining us too?
    Looking forward to seeing more from you.

~Val

sunlover02 Guest
    Welcome Casey

You must be a really happy couple to be together that length of time and it's nice to meet a young man who seems to have such enthusiasm for your relationship. Hopefully, you and your girlfriend will find this place really interesting and fun to visit. I'm sure you'll find everyone here delighted to help, support or just plain chit chat with you anytime.

TERRI Guest
    Hello Casey...good to hear from you...I am 38 and my Y/M is 22. We have been together almost 3 years. I think it's great that you are so serious about your relationship that you have taken the time to find others that relate. It's a great site and you will enjoy it.

"Age does not protect you from LOVE but LOVE to some extent protects you from age."