AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: With love from Divine Ms. M.

divine_ms_m is offline dream job: Queen

With love from Divine Ms. M.

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've visited the forums, but I was thinking about my friends at Ageless Love, and I thought I'd drop in to say "hi."

The last few years have been challenging but good. Grad school is behind me now (as is my YM), and I am happily settled into being a fifty-something single woman. I continue to teach, and have recently published my first novel, and now look forward to a second career as an author.

Well, that's all from me. I'd love to hear from some of my old friends here, and am always open to making new ones. Take care.

DMs.M

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. ~ Maya Angelou

Hey I'm actually new here and certainly don't know you, but I think it's GREAT that you published a novel. I'm a big reader! What's the novel's title, and what is it about?

VenusDarkStar Guest
    Welcome back Ms. M....if I don't remember you, it's because I've been in and out myself. Glad to make your acquaintance!

Please do tell about the novel! I LOVE to read and I'm working on one myself.

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the warm greetings, ladies. It's a pleasure to meet you both.

The novel is titled "The Law of Jealousy," and I've written under my pen name E. Deloryce Dunlop. The story is about a minister's wife struggling to end her abusive marriage when she meets and falls in love with another man. I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it.

BTW, GIJoes Girl--if you need a good editor, I know a great one.

Thanks again for the welcome back.
    “A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”
    —Maya Angelou

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Welcome back! I remember you, maybe I was using another name back then, Sheila4PD. I am glad that you have had pretty impressive accomplishments! Good for you. Life is about feeling good, serenity, and wellbeing... and surprises.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Shelia! I do remember you! Thanks for remembering me, and for your good wishes.
    “A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”
    —Maya Angelou

VenusDarkStar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by divine_ms_m View Post
    Thanks so much for the warm greetings, ladies. It's a pleasure to meet you both.

The novel is titled "The Law of Jealousy," and I've written under my pen name E. Deloryce Dunlop. The story is about a minister's wife struggling to end her abusive marriage when she meets and falls in love with another man. I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it.

BTW, GIJoes Girl--if you need a good editor, I know a great one.

Thanks again for the welcome back.
    Thank you Ms_M....I see that your book is available on Amazon in both paperback and kindle editions! I'll pick up a copy when I return from my little trip to NC! Sounds like an exciting romance novel....I love it already!

LADave is offline Born 200 years too late
    Welcome back, Ms. M., and congrats on getting your book published!
    "You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going to hurt."--Anon

1love is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back, divine_ms_m and congratulations on your novel!
    I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party! ~Betsy Cañas Garmon

Mebel is offline OWYM AG 29 yrs
    Hi andback!
    That is interesting! First seeing your quote of Maya Angelou!
    Her first autobiography(1984)was translated in dutch in 1987 which I received as a gift from my dear father,who was a minister and at that time very sick, i nursed him at that time, he died in december of that same year 1987.
    The dutch title is"; Ik weet waarom gekooide vogels zingen"-"I know why the caged bird sings"-
    It is such a beautiful book! i read it in one day and I still keep it as a big treasure and last gift of him.

So my congratulations with your first roman! and...I saw it is a story about a minister! How special that sounds to me!
    Last edited by Mebel; 02-28-2012 at 06:19 AM.