AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By adbmon21

Thread: Oldest "cougar" I've seen!

LaRomantica is offline Senior Member

Oldest "cougar" I've seen!

Ok, pardon the word "cougar" but I couldn't think of anything else right at the moment... I was actually looking at some health videos on Youtube and this one about a 71y.o. vegan lady (now she's older) that looks a lot younger caught my attention, so naturally, I was interested in watching it. And right when I was thinking that she qualified to have a YM in her life, well, she said it! Just go ahead an watch, I hope I can be like her at that age!

Azureth is offline Banned
    wow she looks great for 71; take note ladies

Redhead is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for sharing this. She really looks great.

adbmon21 is offline Member
    here's another raw vegan lady that is 70 yrs old. you can really see what a diffrence in lifestyle choice can do you, just look at her husband.

Ageless woman - YouTube

1love is offline Senior Member
    There was another thread about that first woman awhile back. I think Faith may have posted it, if I remember correctly.
    I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party! ~Betsy Cañas Garmon

Odd Even is offline Senior Member
    You could see the obvious varicose veins on her arm.
    Odd Even

Ashley20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Even View Post

seriously????..maybe someone should have cut her arms off before making the video. in other words ,give me a break with that statement!

besides,I have seen women in their 30's that had varicose veins...

1love is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley20 View Post
    seriously????..maybe someone should have cut her arms off before making the video. in other words ,give me a break with that statement!

besides,I have seen women in their 30's that had varicose veins...

Haha, Ashley20! That is typical OddEven style. He always makes those kinds of comments.
    I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party! ~Betsy Cañas Garmon

adbmon21 is offline Member
    lol, you sound kinda jealous *forever alone*. i love how you pop out of the woodwork to "try" an insult older woman.

there are plenty of women and men with a lot more veins showing than her. and way before 70. you should look in the mirror.
    1love and VenusDarkStar like this.

Azureth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adbmon21 View Post
    lol, you sound kinda jealous *forever alone*. i love how you pop out of the woodwork to "try" an insult older woman.

there are plenty of women and men with a lot more veins showing than her. and way before 70. you should look in the mirror.
    Yep, I've seen girls my age that look like they have really veiny arms/feet. Usually it's due to lots of tanning and ruining their skin, or drugs.

Odd Even is offline Senior Member
    Well, she would be PERFECT wouldn't it be for her varicose veins. I have serious problems with this particular issue, this being a peculiarity of my psyche which I would happily get rid of, but there seems to be little hope for that

I'll soon turn 50 and thus far, I have not discovered any varicose veins of my own body but on the other hand, I am grossly overweight
    Odd Even

VenusDarkStar Guest
    Well, she would be PERFECT wouldn't it be for her varicose veins. I have serious problems with this particular issue, this being a peculiarity of my psyche which I would happily get rid of, but there seems to be little hope for that

I'll soon turn 50 and thus far, I have not discovered any varicose veins of my own body but on the other hand, I am grossly overweight
    Yes, it seems that the ones who have the least confidence in their appearance are the first to crucify another's imperfections. I too observe that you seem to pop out of nowhere to spew your words of negativity. Shallow and small assessments.

gorillagirl Guest
    raw vegan food is an amazingly simple way to transform our health. it works if you work it.