AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Happy Birthday Eponavet!

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP

Happy Birthday Eponavet!

Hello my friend, happy birthday, or as we say around here...
    FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!

eponavet is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Sheila

I am not around much anymore but i did read that you had your second marriage interview - i hope you get good news next month! You mentioned some missed questions and some you got right - were there more things discussed that will help bolster the chances or was the interview itself jsut those questions you posted? I hope the color of the sheets and the address of the notary don't determine your fate!!! I'll be sending positive energy your way!!!

~ beth
    ~ You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here, and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should ~

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Thank you Epo. I don't think that the questions that we got wrong are that serious. The mistake on the address of the notary is understandable, it is easy for a foreigner to get confused in this city. What kills us every time is the issue of the witnesses to the wedding, they were random witnesses from the Notary's office, not friends or relatives. Apparently "real marriages" involve that the parties bring their own witnesses, and a party afterwards, which we did not have. At the time of our marriage my two best friends were totally opposed to Nick, let alone me marrying him, so was my son, and it was on a second floor and my mom (who was the only one in favor) could not climb stairs.

Still, I have great faith about the interview this time. I asked the woman interviewer, as we were leaving, how did we do, she said that we did fine.