AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

View Poll Results: What is your style?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Girly

5 31.25%
  • Sporty

0 0%
  • Tomboy

2 12.50%
  • Sultry

1 6.25%
  • Retro

0 0%
  • Country

0 0%
  • Relaxed

6 37.50%
  • Business

0 0%
  • Natural

1 6.25%
  • Goth

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: OW/YW: What's your style?

Azureth is offline Banned

OW/YW: What's your style?

Just curious what kind of style the OW here be rolling. Poll incoming. ****, not enough choices, oh well.

Girly (pretty dresses, skirts, high heels)

Sporty (athletic wear, tennis shoes)

Tomboy (jeans, jerseys)

Sultry (revealing, sexy)

Retro (i.e. "hippie chick")

Country (cowboy hat, boots, button up shirts)

Relaxed (sweatpants, pajama bottoms, baggy shirts)

Business (business suits, heels)

Natural (organic, "free spirit")

Goth (black, black and more black)

Biker (black leather, skin tight jeans)

Other (something that doesn't fit in any other category)

Faith is offline Some assembly required
    Wait, you left out Pirate.
    "Leave the gun...take the cannoli."

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    I would say tomboy, because my favorite clothes are jeans, flat shoes, little make-up, and no accessories, but my job does not allow me to dress in jeans and t-shirts all the time. I have to dress executive style from Mon to Fri.

My culture, hispanic, is a culture where women are ultra feminine, high heels, hair coloring, painted nails, make-up, perfume, jewelry, accessories, and of course I am part of that culture, so I would say a feminine tomboy.
    christina923 likes this.

joesbabygirl is offline Senior Member
    I picked relaxed, but that was before I saw your definitions ... which is OK, when Im getting ready for bed.

Im a t shirt and short girl. If I have to wear "nice" clothes, its capris and a shirt. I try to avoid high heels at all costs. But my favorite clothing is a nice track suit, something by Nike, but not to work out in, just a nice looking track suit.

Today for work, I wore, heels, long black pants, a pretty silky green shirt, and a black silky bolero type jacket. When I got home, it was into my flip flops asap, Nike work out pants and a Dr. Pepper Tshirt that belongs to my husband.

I dont think women wear what they want all the time. I think we dress for what we have to. Big Tshirts for bedtime, or little silky things, Clean cut clothes for the days, and comfy clothes at home. Im pretty sure men do the same though.

Shewolf is offline Servant of Bast
    I don't fit into any definition Used to be all about jeans an Tshirts until I made my New Year resolution to wear what I want and ignore the rules!

So now I wear long skirts with cute tops and steel-boned corsets every day!

My Mum thinks I look very elegant and my kids love my new look. YAY
    Angel, 1love, pinkunicorn and 1 others like this.
    Still limping along

Polly is offline Doorperson for my pets!
    You forgot ROCKER!!!
    pinkunicorn likes this.
    You're supposed to be grooving as hard as you can, all of the time. - Stephen Gaskin
    www.reverbnation.com/rockcandycincy
    www.soundclick.com/pollyhager

Dwc
    Dwc is offline OWYM AG 16YRS
    Well, I was kind of indecisive because the choices where like a mixture for me. So, I kind of consulted my hubby on this, to see it from his eyes instead. So, I'm sharing his thoughts: he said the categories and their genre pretty much are there to personify personalities and that that person carrying these personification are also trying to convey to others what they think of themselves and/or would like others to think of them. I ended up being labelled as "non presumptuous" - I just kind of wear regular comfortable clothes that looks nice on me but its not in trying to impress or say anything about my personality....which at the end of the day, kind of think of it, yeah, he's pretty right on

chi77 Guest
    i can't pin down to one either. i would say all of the above at one time or another except for country and biker.

i do spend most of my time either in jeans with girly tops or black.

laurad121 is offline Senior Member
    None of the categories really fit in my opinion. Three days a week for work I wear colored chinos with a top (sweater in winter, long sleeved fitted tee in fall and early spring and dressier t shirt in warm weather) and two days a week for work I wear the same but with jeans. I would wear jeans 100% of the time if I could but for work this is only possible on the two days. I go out with my boyfriend 3 nights a week and then I change my clothes and will wear jeans with a sexy top. I never wear sweats or sweatshirts at all. I don't like loose clothes at all. I like all my sweaters, long sleeve tshirts and sexy tops to be fitted. I dress to flatter my hour glass shape.

Stiletto is offline Senior Member
    Goth/biker/natural/retro/tomboy/sultry.. depending on mood. I won't fit into any one category all the time, nor will most women, we are too multifaceted
    Miss K likes this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Age gap: 22 years, 6 days.

thatoneperson is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it changes day-to-day. I am very fond of dresses, skirts, layers, and a tee shirt with jeans

gorillagirl Guest
    high heels are the root of all evil.
    Miss K and thatoneperson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    high heels are the root of all evil.
    I just don't like the heels that are loud. It gets annoying constantly hearing "clack, clack, clack, clack, clack" lol.

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    I don't have a style. I wear whatever I want, provided it's comfortable and suits the occasion. I'm not much for screen-printed T shirts and I avoid anything with raglan sleeves.

Today I wore jeans, a cotton knit blouse, head scarf, and either Hathorn work boots or New Balance cross-trainers, depending on whether I was on site or in the office. Yesterday I wore jeans, a lace trimmed T shirt and ballet flats. Saturday, I had on a sequined top, black skirt, purple tights and black Mary Janes. Tomorrow, it'll probably be dress slacks and a button front blouse.

Although high heels are indeed the root of all evil, they're also mesmerizing. Courtesy of foot & ankle injuries, I can no longer wear heels higher than 2 1/2".

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

Heh, it amazes me what women will wear.

At least it's not this:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast