AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By CrazyLove
  • 3 Post By CrazyLove
  • 1 Post By CrazyLove
  • 2 Post By SheLikesKitties

Thread: In Search of Happy Age Gap Couples for NEW SHOW!

haroldandmaude is offline Neophyte

In Search of Happy Age Gap Couples for NEW SHOW!

NOW CASTING MAY DECEMBER RELATIONSHIPS FOR NEW SHOW!

In search of women over 50 who are happy in love with a much younger mate!

We are searching for strong, independent women over 50 and the young men in their lives for an exciting new docu-series on a major cable network that proves that true love is ageless. This will be a lighthearted look into relationships that break the conventional mold. Like people, relationships come in all shapes, sizes and ages and we want to share that!

We want to hear your fun positive stories! How did you meet? What do your friends and children think of your mate? Has your daily routine changed since you two met? We want all relationships from the new to the old (dating, engaged, married, moving in together etc)

If interested in sharing your story please submit the following info ASAP:

Names
    Ages
    City/State
    Brief bio (paragraph or so that tells the story of your relationship and how your life has changed since you two met)
    Contact #
    Recent photo of the two of you to:

reallifeharoldandmaude@gmail.com

If interested but you'd just like more info first please still contact us ASAP, we want the best couples possible for this!!

Charlotte is offline Every day is a new one.

Seriously? lol

Quote Originally Posted by haroldandmaude View Post
    We are searching for strong, independent women over 50 and the young men in their lives...
    Does that sound like a "happy age-gap couple" recipe to anybody else? Sounds more like you're looking for single women over 50 who have a career and are playing the field.

Just sayin...

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    This person has been really trying to get age gap couples here, but no takers. I have no reason not to take this person at face value, that is, that they do want couples in AGRs, not cougar-boytoy one night stands. I broached the subject with my husband, but apart from the fact that he is very private, we live in Panama, so no can do. Otherwise I would gladly do it.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    Does that sound like a "happy age-gap couple" recipe to anybody else? Sounds more like you're looking for single women over 50 who have a career and are playing the field.

Just sayin...
    I didn't get that impression at all.

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    I agree with SLK. If it were any AGR relationships this person was looking for, my OM and I would be happy to help her out.
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

whiterose is offline Administrator
    I think we will all find out once they air the show. I'm looking forward to what seems to be a fresh perspective on OW/YM relationships and doesn't seem to exploit women as "cougars."

CrazyLove is offline Member
    My husband Chris said he *might* be interested in doing this if there was compensation involved (hes quite motivated by money:P)

We have a 20 year age difference, married five together 9 this year.

Tam
    Angel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLove View Post
    My husband Chris said he *might* be interested in doing this if there was compensation involved (hes quite motivated by money:P)

We have a 20 year age difference, married five together 9 this year.

Tam
    So I emailed the producers and Ned called me back right away.

We talked for a long long time. They would indeed compensate us. He has initially offered $1000 for a day and a halves work, but my husband thinks that is not enough for sharing our private life. I dont know what the magic number is though.

He seemed really interested in using us. He also seemed very happy that we were somewhat local to him (driving distance).

The ball is definitely in my husbands court. We will discuss it this weekend and make a decision.

Tam

I dont know what the magic number is though.
    I agree that $1000 is too low.
    I sent you a PM. I hope you think about my suggestion on how to calculate the magic number.
    Maybe other people could PM you with suggestions too.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Azureth is offline Banned
    A grand for a day and a halfs work is to low? Wow. I'd be happy to get half as much lol.

kittylane is offline Senior Member
    I emailed them as well and did get an immediate response. I just did not feel I was the type of person that would boost ratings. So I left it go, it just did not feel right for me as I truly do not feel I have anything to prove or justify or most of all that we are that unusual.

Its not the time involved in as much as its our privacy and personal story that is of value to us.

We are leaning towards not doing it.

Funny, we dont think of ourselves as extraordinary at all. As far as we are concerned, we are a normal couple with normal problems.

I guess its all in perception.
    Angel likes this.

legallyblonde Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    A grand for a day and a halfs work is to low? Wow. I'd be happy to get half as much lol.
    But spose you are suddenly famous and need a bodyguard 24/7? One K is way too low to expose any of my life to such publicity!

Ali

Its not the time involved in as much as its our privacy and personal story that is of value to us.

We are leaning towards not doing it.

Funny, we dont think of ourselves as extraordinary at all. As far as we are concerned, we are a normal couple with normal problems.

I guess its all in perception.
    Successful age gap couples are extraordinary!
    Not to ourselves, because we are used to who we are, and how we live our day to day lives, but we are extraordinary. We turned a taboo into love and life. We turned what could have been a freakshow Jerry Springer style into a respectful, dignified, stable relationship.
    CrazyLove and Angel like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Triumphrider is offline Member
    Didn't mention this to my girlfriend. I am 48 and she is fourteen years older. I don't know if the show would be interested in us. We defy most of the AGR stereotypes. I have more money than she does. Plus we are older than the typical forty-something "cougar" with the twenty-something "cub". That sort of money would pay for a nice vacation but I am a private person. Plus, when we are together the age gap thing is not in the forefront. It is not something we think about and I don't think it crosses most people's minds when they see us together. We are just a regular sort of couple. The only difference is her grandkids are the same age as my kids.