AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 4 Post By theREALTrish
  • 1 Post By legallyblonde

Thread: Hostage-taking mad woman

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP

Hostage-taking mad woman

For the last 5 days, as part of my assignment I had to play the part of a hostage-taking suicidal woman who was an orphan abused by her husband and then one day she snaps and takes her husband and teenage son hostage plus two more people, and threatens to kill everyone by immolation, while firing her automatic weapon!!! It was an improv, so it's not like I was reading lines off a piece of paper. I had to be creative, and it had to sound authentic and full of anguish, anger and lunacy... all to the point when I stab my husband and I hold a knife covered in blood.

On top of that, my commute to this new assignment is 2 hours every day in horrible traffic. This has been exhausting!!!

In real life I am a very calm and collected person, very reasonable, and playing a mad-woman who yells and screams at the police has taken every drop of my energy.

While this is happening in my job, my refrigerator stopped working (I have an issue with refrigerators), some neighboor brats from my building decided to play with matches and burned the building's sign, my assistant is on leave, my mom is changing caretakers, I realized I gained 5 pounds, and my husband is having his work contract/green card reviewed by the Ministry of Labor... ahhh and one of my husband's American friends decided to camp in our apartment every Saturday and drink beer, because he is homesick.

Luckily, today I surrendered to the police and was taken to a mental institution for evaluation prior to my trial.

At this point this sounds like a great idea for my real life... the mental institution, I mean.

Just venting!
    pinkunicorn and debralee like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

gorillagirl Guest
    this is a role play i would love---to shoot and kill my ex-VYM sociopathic piece of ***** boytoy (who i miss sexually but not in any other way). i'd love to be a deranged woman shrieking my head off! would certainly release alot of stress/anger from this "break up."

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    this is a role play i would love---to shoot and kill my ex-VYM sociopathic piece of ***** boytoy (who i miss sexually but not in any other way). i'd love to be a deranged woman shrieking my head off! would certainly release alot of stress/anger from this "break up."
    Didn't you place yourself in that situation? Weren't you fully aware of his issues? It seems that your anger should be more directed at yourself. Maybe some primal scream therapy would help....no weapons involved.

gorillagirl Guest
    Trish- sure, that too.

legallyblonde Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theREALTrish View Post
    Didn't you place yourself in that situation? Weren't you fully aware of his issues? It seems that your anger should be more directed at yourself. Maybe some primal scream therapy would help....no weapons involved.
    I think we all have episodes of denial with the men we love.

Ali
    gorillagirl likes this.