AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By SheLikesKitties

Thread: I was evil today.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP

I was evil today.

I was riding up the elevator today with 2 of the building cleaning ladies and the utility man. One of the ladies mentioned that the door to the penthouse would rattle when she went up to clean the hallway. The handiman asked if the penthouse was occupied and she said that nobody was living there. He suggested that maybe someone left a window open. She was like, no, I don't think so. I asked her if she notice this rattling more on Friday than the other days... she opened her eyes big and said "yesss". I said, well it is clearly a ghost. (Although I was joking, I said it dead serious). The lady said "Oh no, another ghost! There is a ghost already in building #2, and the parking garages, now one in #3, I will now have to ask to be assigned to building #1". The other two peeps started laughing, and I laughed too, but when I told this story to Nick he told me that I may have caused this woman to quit her job.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

mskitty Guest

hahahhahah

did you enjoy yourself slk.YOUR ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL.....lol

Azureth is offline Banned
    LOL, are people in Panama particularly superstitious?

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    LOL, are people in Panama particularly superstitious?
    Not particularly, we do not even celebrate Halloween.
    But we do like our scary movies.
    I do not even think that any worker died during the construction of this building (it's only 5 yrs old), or any tennant either, so where would a ghost come from?
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Azureth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    Not particularly, we do not even celebrate Halloween.
    But we do like our scary movies.
    I do not even think that any worker died during the construction of this building (it's only 5 yrs old), or any tennant either, so where would a ghost come from?
    From someone who had died on the property earlier?

The land where my building sits was land-filled on what used to be the water intake of an old power plant, and kids used to swim there. My ex husband almost drowned there once, so yes, I suppose someone may have died in an drowning accident.

Maybe the ghost will be bloated with sea weed instead of hair, and little fishies coming out of its eye sockets.

Azureth, Angel and pinkunicorn like this.