AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SheLikesKitties

Thread: Ever have to do heavy work as a female and wish there were men nearby ^-^

Pickles is offline Senior Member

Ever have to do heavy work as a female and wish there were men nearby ^-^

I finally have pain killers up enough to go to sleep. I had to wrangle a full size back deck on to my lil 4x8 trailer.
    It had taken 4 work men building new handicap ramp to move the bluddy thing. Teh stairs were 300 lbs. I cannot even guess the deck weight.
    I have used my young but brute strong sons sometimes.
    I mean some things you wish no man comes to help cuz you don't want it broken. But the way of the world is men have better upper body strength. I am a strong woman but ... I have my gender suppressed limit.

I shall see what the consensus is tomorrow

I bid all you ladies goodnight
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    ............Unexpected pleasures are sweetest

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    As things stand today, thanks to cloning, men are not necessary anymore for the preservation of the human race. Women can do anything, from leading countries to driving trucks. Let's leave men their one thing they are exclusively good at. Heavy lifting.

Joke aside, I do not have a problem allowing men to do things like heavy lifting, opening doors, and offering their hand when I am stepping down a bus or ladder.
    christina923 likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Corsair is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    As things stand today, thanks to cloning, men are not necessary anymore for the preservation of the human race. Women can do anything, from leading countries to driving trucks. Let's leave men their one thing they are exclusively good at. Heavy lifting.

Joke aside, I do not have a problem allowing men to do things like heavy lifting, opening doors, and offering their hand when I am stepping down a bus or ladder.
    You know cloning also makes women redundant, right?