AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NY10
  • 2 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 1 Post By whiterose

Thread: Hawaii

whiterose is offline Administrator

Hawaii

Thinking of a trip to Hawaii next year. I've never been. Looking for input from those who have been there.... what is the best island to go to? Any tips for places to go, things to do?

NY10 is offline Senior Member
    Hawaii has always been a dream vacation for me, of course it's a long flight from NY but it's a place I always wanted to see.

I can't offer any ideas or tips but will be following this thread to see what people say so I can pass it along to my boyfriend to push him for our next vacation.
    whiterose likes this.

gorillagirl Guest
    i've been to oahu, maui, hawaii, kauai including living on maui for 5 months.
    whatcha wanna know?

gorillagirl Guest

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Nick says Hawaii is the most beautiful place on earth. It's in my bucket list.
    whiterose and NY10 like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    i've been to oahu, maui, hawaii, kauai including living on maui for 5 months.
    whatcha wanna know?
    Just as I said... looking for input from those who have traveled there..ex., what is the best island to go to? Any tips for places to go, things to do?

Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    Thanks, GG. I have of course already been searching online. Am looking now for input from those who have actually traveled there.

My son and his wife went to Kauai, my former stepson is living on Hawaii, and my friend swears that Maui is best. Just gathering input from others.
    christina923 likes this.

gorillagirl Guest
    it all depends on what your interests are?
    beaches? nightlife? upscale? casual? sailing? scuba diving? cultural stuff? hiking? biking? want to see active volcanos?

i always preferred maui. great beaches, excellent scuba and snorking, whales, diverse micro-ecosystems, gorgeous buddhist temple, hippies...