AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: THIS age gap marriage SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

gorillagirl Guest

THIS age gap marriage SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

fiorinda is offline Senior Member
    Meh. She's obviously a complete idiot, who cares? The less fuss anyone makes about this the better!
    gorillagirl likes this.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Since he is reported to have paranoid schizophrenia, surely Manson is officially insane? Does that not bar him from marrying?

(I'm tempted to suggest that his fiancée's sanity might also be questioned).

SW

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    She is not insane. She is probably thinking about writing a book that people will buy.
    fiorinda and gorillagirl like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    "The bride-to-be is an Illinois native, who said in an interview with CNN last year she discovered Manson at the age of 16. According to CNN, she said she was smitten by the infamous criminal after learning about his environmental philosophy, ATWA, or air, trees, water and animals."

Surely she could have found someone with concern for the environment who isn't a convicted murderer? She's clearly insane. She may also be looking for a book deal or some god awful Lifetime movie, but she's definitely insane. I read that she's been writing to him for at least 9 years. No one who has even the slightest semblance of mental health could keep up an obsession like that for that long. They better keep a close eye on her. I wouldn't be surprised if "he's innocent" quickly becomes "I'm continuing his work."

gorillagirl Guest
    i was a kid in LA when the manson killings happened only 10 or 15 miles from my house. the entire city was in terror.

brinparker is offline Member
    That monster doesn't deserve to have letters written to him, prison visits, or the right to obtain a marriage license. He's pure evil. Sure she's probably wack, but she's seeing dollar signs.
    SheLikesKitties likes this.

NY10 is offline Senior Member
    It's all for show because it's him. I don't know what this girl is thinking but clearly she is insane to even want to have to anything to do with his lunatic. This man is the ultimate brain washer and his power to corrupt people is just one of the many reasons he should have been sent to death instead of life in prison. How they allow him to receive letters, and phone calls and grant him interviews is beyond me. He was one of the most psychotic and notorious murderers in history and even though these killings happened way before my time the books, tv shows and movies speak volumes of the mad man he truly is. Who ever granted him permission to marry should be fired and like I said, if anyone should have been sentenced to death if should have been him. They killed Bundy and Gacy but let Manson live to continue to throw his insanity into the world.
    gorillagirl likes this.

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Is either of them mentally competent to consent to marriage?

Does CA have a provision for such a thing?

Here in ID, being mentally incompetent at the time of marriage is one of the grounds for obtaining an annulment. Because it could be presumed that neither party is sane, it seems reasonable that the marriage could later be annulled. Therefore I'm a little confused why the license was granted.

Manson's definitely a few bricks shy of a ton, but he's charismatic...just like Hitler. That's how each of them managed to get so many followers in the first place. It's accepted as fact that the criminal justice system was ill equipped and unprepared to deal with someone such as Ted Bundy, and the psychology texts had no words with which to describe him. I think the same is true with regard to Manson, but for political reasons no one has come right out and said so. Had they been equipped to deal with someone like Manson, they would have found cause to disallow him any sort of contact with the outside due to his ability to influence people (for lack of a better way to put it).

At least they were smart enough to recognize Bundy was like nothing they'd ever seen before, and the situation was such that he could be tried, convicted and sentenced in a state which has the death penalty and carries it out. I'm not as familiar with Gacy's case, but again the state which had jurisdiction has the death penalty and carries out executions. Idaho has the death penalty on the books, but it's largely regarded as a de facto life sentence because the state so rarely carries out executions.

The other inmates took care of Dahmer. Too bad they haven't done the same with Manson.

MM
    gorillagirl likes this.
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

legallyblonde Guest
    OH, that's Star. That is what Charles Manson calls her. And her name has never been released to the press, to my knowledge. You remember that I support the eradication of the death penalty and I'm a true crime fanatic. So I've seen her online a few times. If she were my child, I'd get major therapy for her, and point out what happened to those Manson girls, life in jail, etc. He is a USER. I would not call her crazy, in so much as I believe she has a really strange social cause crush. Also, she gets worldwide publicity. Think of that one. But, I really would not want to be part of the Manson crowd, EVER.
    Ali

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    I can't even stand to look at a picture of the guy. The whole thing gives me the creeps. The marriage license should never have been issued.

I'm on the fence as far as the death penalty but I tend to feel it should be eliminated in the states where it still exists. And I'm speaking as someone who lost the love of my life when he was murdered almost 24 years ago.

Sweetie28 is offline Mark's girl
    The guy is the incarnate of the devil pure and simple it gives me the creeps *shudders* I have never understood these women who marry guys in prison especially serial killers. Are they delusional or what? Creepy
    gorillagirl likes this.

christina923 is offline Senior Member
    watch a youtube of her....she's as crazy as he is.
    gorillagirl likes this.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    I was listening to the radio this morning, and it was reported that the issuing of a marriage license may be a hoax. I'm sure the girl is crazy enough to think she'll marry him but, hopefully, something could be done to keep it from happening.
    MissMuffins likes this.

legallyblonde Guest
    I think it's typical of some women to like men who are incarcerated. There are about 8 profiles of types of women who do this. Locally, we have some chick who is alleged to have tried to help ISIS recruit. She's in jail. She's likely just some hag with an internet fantasy. I think a lot of the "men in jail" or killers love affairs are completely fantasy. What are you going to do really? Come home to a homicidal prick, every night?

Oh! Another one, this one from the Tate Murders in LA in 69. Tex Watson is in jail in Texas and has a wife and four children who were conceived behind bars. Sharon Tate is dead and her unborn child with her. I believe that Watson was likely the person who punched Jay Sebring in the face. And it's said he might be responsible for more killings in the family. So, this girl is following the trail of tears created by the monster Manson. She's likely to wind up with many problems. I doubt Hollywood would hire her, if that's what she's thinking.

/shudder/

Ali

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast