AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree21Likes
  • 1 Post By Strwbrries
  • 2 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 1 Post By NY10
  • 3 Post By swirlingnurse
  • 7 Post By annt
  • 2 Post By debralee
  • 1 Post By Strwbrries
  • 1 Post By fiorinda
  • 2 Post By brinparker
  • 1 Post By Sweetie28

Thread: So....What's New?

Strwbrries is offline Today me, Tomorrow you...

Cool So....What's New?

It's Been FOREVER! I see that there are lots of new names on here and maybe just a few of the old names still around. I hope everyone is doing well and that you're blissfully happy.

debralee likes this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Strwbrries View Post
    It's Been FOREVER! I see that there are lots of new names on here and maybe just a few of the old names still around. I hope everyone is doing well and that you're blissfully happy.

Hello, nice to see you. I am still with Nick. Our 5th marriage anniversary will be in August. How are you?
    debralee and Strwbrries like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

NY10 is offline Senior Member
    Hello. I must be one of the newer names that comes across the screen.

As far as what's new, it's been a crazy week for me but things are getting better.

I guess I should look back and read some of your older stuff.
    Strwbrries likes this.

I know I am new to you. I joined a few months ago. I have a son with my husband who is 19 years my junior
    "Two generations, One love!"

annt is offline Neophyte

I did not believe it!!!

So what is new!!! We got the message on Friday that I am pregnant at the age of 50 (one month over my period and I feel a change in the body). Although I have my periods like a clock, I have not believed it was possible to get pregnant. Now, I will start to go to a lot of examines to see if it is possible to have a child at my age

debralee is offline Senior Member
    I am glad you made it back. I have been here since 2010 I think so I am not sure if I am new or not. But I am still glad you are back.
    christina923 and Strwbrries like this.
    ​​"Life is an adventure, not a prison sentence."

Strwbrries is offline Today me, Tomorrow you...

Talking

Thank you! Thank you!

Im doing well. My young man/ husband turned 30 last month! Im so glad he's out of his twenties lol. It killed my vanity knowing he was still in his 20's and I am in my 40's...29 to 30 might be only a difference of 12 months but my ego feels better.

We are still together. Together 9.5 years, married for 6 of those years, two kids together...4 more from my last marriage...yes that's SIX count them people SIX kids. Ages: 23, 21, 19, 15, 8 and 3.

There are 13.5 years between my husband and I and after a few years I didnt feel or see it anymore but the first few years I felt like everyone who saw us...knew...just KNEW I was a cradle robber.

Thankfully that part is behind me.

Clint's mom has moved out this year and it's nice to have the house back.

My eldest son who is 23 moved out last year to spread his wings... which was hard on both my husband and me.

Other than that, life is pretty much okie dokie.
    swirlingnurse likes this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    How lovely it must be to have a large family. After a while the age difference dissappears in the day to day working of the relationship. Incredible that something that felt like a huge mountain was only an ant hill.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

fiorinda is offline Senior Member
    Hi strwbrries,

I must be new to you, I've only been on the site for a year or so (I think). I've been married to my husband for just over 6 months now, tomorrow is the 4th anniversary of our meeting! He's 26 and I'm 50. I have 2 kids aged 28 and 23, and 2 grandsons, 3.5 and 1.

Glad things are going so well for you!
    gorillagirl likes this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

brinparker is offline Member
    I'm sure I'm new to you. I have been on here two plus years. I love your story because my hubby and I are 13 years apart. We were married this last November. I also have four kids from my previous marriage who live with us and I am now pregnant with number 5. I'm 14 weeks today.
    fiorinda and swirlingnurse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by brinparker View Post
    I'm sure I'm new to you. I have been on here two plus years. I love your story because my hubby and I are 13 years apart. We were married this last November. I also have four kids from my previous marriage who live with us and I am now pregnant with number 5. I'm 14 weeks today.

Congrats! I hope you have a healthy baby. It is good to see that people on here are still happy and with their younger men.

Quote Originally Posted by annt View Post
    So what is new!!! We got the message on Friday that I am pregnant at the age of 50 (one month over my period and I feel a change in the body). Although I have my periods like a clock, I have not believed it was possible to get pregnant. Now, I will start to go to a lot of examines to see if it is possible to have a child at my age
    I pray that you have a healthy baby!

Sweetie28 is offline Mark's girl
    Wow you've got a full house! I know I'm new because I joined in 2009. My hubby and I are 24 years apart and married for five years, six in November. My husband Mark has one daughter from his late wife. She had been dead three years before we met on an Internet dating site. His daughter is 22. I am 28, 29 on in June (the 28)! I decided not to have any kids, my tubes are tied however I have three awesome furkids!!
    karlsgirl likes this.