AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mistermatthuw
  • 1 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 1 Post By Slow Worm

Thread: Advice for a younger guy

mistermatthuw is offline Neophyte

Advice for a younger guy

This is my first post so hello everybody my name is Matt and I would like to become part of this community
    Okay so i am 20 year old male whom recently figured that he has an attraction to older women. I am attracted to the maturity, seriousness, and beauty (you better believe it! ) of older women.
    Okay so to tell you about my self I am going into my junior of university and I currently work at a supermarket. I am so tempted to ask out a coworker of mine who is an OW. She is 36 and I am 20 (as previously said). We have been working together for about a year and we constantly talk and text each other. I really do like her, she is awesome and very pretty. I have been dropping hints at her such as making eye contact, smiling, letting her know she is pretty, noticing her hair cuts, hugging her, and texting her quite often. I think she may have something for me but might be apprehensive about going on a date with a younger guy, she has however dropped hints at me such as saying im cute, laughing at my jokes(even the stupidest ones), saying i have pretty eyes, and the usual.
    So I guess my question is how do I exactly ask her out on a date? Like how can i make the offer and make her not feel odd about going out on a date with me?
    Also what would be a good place to take her? I usually in the past have taken my ex girlfriends to the movies or out to eat, Im thinking grabbing a coffee and going for a walk in the park and then hitting the movies at night and seeing where it goes from there. I want to make it clear to her I am not just after sex but I really do want to maybe have a relationship with her.
    Thank you all!

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Hi Matt and welcome to the site.

I think you should ask her out just as you would any other woman you are interested in. If she balks because of the age difference, just reassure her that isn't important to you. And I think your choice in places for a date would be perfect. I hope it all goes well for you. Please let us know how it turns out.

mistermatthuw is offline Neophyte
    Thanks for the welcoming !
    And I suppose I will, I really do want to make it clear to her that I am not just looking for sex and really would like to do something with her. However I get it that with guys my age that she wouldn't really be wrong to think that. I will let you know how it goes when I see her next. I am very nervous though
    whiterose likes this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    I agree with Katrina and ask her out to a place where you would take a woman your age. Movies is great, because after the movie, there is plenty of material for a good conversation. You have to keep your eyes open regarding any clues she may give you about how she feels about you. Follow up the movie date with an outing to a park, hiking, lake or somewhere in daylight. This will boost her confidence.

Us older women sometimes feel less confident than we should.
    whiterose likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    I think you should ask her out just as you would any other woman you are interested in.
    Absolutely agree! I did much the same, 13th wedding anniversary in 3 months.

SW
    whiterose likes this.