AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LunaLove
  • 1 Post By oldwargamer57

Thread: Dating Naked - Age Gap Dating

whiterose is offline Administrator

Dating Naked - Age Gap Dating

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that my daughter and I watch "Dating Naked," a reality tv show that is just that.... about dating while naked. I don't take it seriously. It's one of those shows you watch because it's such a train wreck. It's mindless drivel.

If you've never watched it, a couple date each other naked, and then over the course of a few weeks, they also date other naked people and then each week decide who they want to continue dating and then at the end they decide if they want to start a relationship with the first person they went there with, or with the last person they wind up choosing.

On last week's episode, they introduced a man who is 45 years older than the 24 year old woman who went there to date. She ultimately wasn't interested, although they had lots of fun together. But, there were the usual age difference jokes. Interesting twist on this show for ratings purposes, but only perpetuates the stereotypes.

'Dating Naked' to feature a date between a 69-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman - AOL

LunaLove is offline Member
    tv, what's that?
    LiveToLove82 likes this.

oldwargamer57 is offline Neophyte
    I don't even own a TV
    LiveToLove82 likes this.