AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Mark505
  • 2 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 3 Post By Slow Worm

Thread: What Signs Will An Older Women Show That She Is Interested?

Mark505 is offline Neophyte

What Signs Will An Older Women Show That She Is Interested?

I dont want to go into many details about my situation but i am wondering what are some signs an older women will show that she is interested in you in some way? Thanks.
    melodioussoul likes this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Considering society looks down on older women who are interested in younger men (we get called cougars and mocked), most older women will do their best to hide any interest they may feel. IMHO, one hint could be if she enjoys talking to you about a wide variety of topics, if she is not constantly giving your advice like an auntie may do, and if she looks you in the eye and smiles in *that* way.

Most younger men married or dating older women in this forum had to work real hard to break societal barriers in their older's woman's mind that prevented her from even considering him as a possible partner.

Good luck.
    Speedie and LunaLove like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark505 View Post
    what are some signs an older women will show that she is interested in you in some way?
    In my experience, exactly the same ones that occur in the early stages of any relationship. I don't think there are any special signals unique to a woman romantically interested in a younger man.

I have not experienced the situation described by SLK, but that may be down to location. I can't find any indication showing where in the world you are.
    Once my wife and I had met and found how we got on together, I don't think it occurred to either of us that there might be any societal barriers, and in fact there were none. We have been together for 24 years now and with the exception of a solitary religious crank who believed people should not marry unless they intended having children, no-one seems to have looked down on her for marrying me.

SW

melodioussoul is offline Neophyte
    Thank you so much for asking this question. It's a good one for sure.