AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jordan

Thread: Hi Evrybody!

jordan is offline Senior Member

Hi Evrybody!

Hi Dr Nick!

Just peekin in for the first time...in a long time....hope everyone is doing well

Inamorata is offline Member

Hi!

I've only just returned to this site and it sure isn't as active as it used to be. You should introduce yourself Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Inamorata View Post
    I've only just returned to this site and it sure isn't as active as it used to be. You should introduce yourself Jordan.
    I agree. Don't be shy Jordan. How you've been inamorata?
    "Two generations, One love!"

I'm doing well thank you!

Hope Jordan gives us more info about who he is. I might remember him. Who knows?

Hi new people!

Ok, so after so long I'm probably the new person now....used to come here 15 years ago or so.....but it's nice to see this place is still going.

It's kinda weird in a way..I used to come here when I was involved with a woman 15 years my senior....and now coming back I feel like I'm the old guy lol

So Jordan, what brought you back here? Just curiosity?

Yeah mostly curiosity, and maybe a bit of nostalgia too...though I kinda groan now looking at some of my old comments when I was younger.

So about me, I live in Minnesota, and work in systems support for a large bank--I have my degree in Economics, but when I started working at the bank I found myself more interested in the techy aspects.
    I started coming here in my early-mid 20s (I'm 41 now) when I was still finishing up my degree, and at the time I was also working the overnight front desk at a luxury condo building, and had a brief romance with an older lady who worked there as well, though not during the same shift. That didn't last long, only a few months...then shortly after graduating I was in another relationship with an OW for almost two years. After that I actually dated a girl slightly younger than me for about 6 years, well it was off and on for much of that time, which is why it never led to us getting married, and I've been single now for the past 4 years.

Ok I know that's not much, I guess one thing that hasn't changed is I'm not any better at talking about myself, but maybe if this isn't a drive-by return then it'll just happen naturally
    Inamorata likes this.