AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By joesbabygirl
  • 1 Post By swirlingnurse

Thread: A Little Update

joesbabygirl is offline Senior Member

A Little Update

Hey guys, I see some names I recognize from many years ago. Most of the people I talked to here, were now Facebook friends, and I still lean on my Angel when I need support. When I first joined, it was because I thought I'd lost my mind, falling for a man 14 years younger than me. People whispering in my ear that he was using me, playing me, ect. It litterly took me over a year before I was finally ok with it. But next April will be our 6th year anniversary, and our marriage is great ! I put a lot of it to his maturity level, since he was 23 when we got together, he's now 32, and still as beautiful as ever. All my friends that I met here, are still with their younger SO, so it does work. At the end of the day were (all of us) are just 2 people making it work like any other couple.
    Inamorata and swirlingnurse like this.

Inamorata is offline Member
    Thanks for the update. That's really lovely to hear. I love it when people share their "success" stories. Often we don't hear about the successes because people are just so happy with their relationship that they don't have the need to reach out for advice or help. So we often end up hearing only the people who are having problems because they need to have somewhere to vent and ask advice.

I'm glad you decided to share your happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by joesbabygirl View Post
    Hey guys, I see some names I recognize from many years ago. Most of the people I talked to here, were now Facebook friends, and I still lean on my Angel when I need support. When I first joined, it was because I thought I'd lost my mind, falling for a man 14 years younger than me. People whispering in my ear that he was using me, playing me, ect. It litterly took me over a year before I was finally ok with it. But next April will be our 6th year anniversary, and our marriage is great ! I put a lot of it to his maturity level, since he was 23 when we got together, he's now 32, and still as beautiful as ever. All my friends that I met here, are still with their younger SO, so it does work. At the end of the day were (all of us) are just 2 people making it work like any other couple.
    Awesome! Glad to see any OW/YM relationship work because we are a unique brand! I am still loving my YM as well and we are happy together.
    Inamorata likes this.
    "Two generations, One love!"