AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 1 Post By Inamorata
  • 2 Post By teddikat

Thread: Update from Panama

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP

Update from Panama

Hello everybody. This year my husband and I had our 15th anniversary of having met, first online, and then in real life. For those who do not know us, we have a 21.5 year difference, I am now 60 and he is 38. We have had many many ups and downs, including a 9 month break-up back in 2010. Our current challenge is for him to quit smoking, so any prayers, positive energy and thoughts are welcome.
    Inamorata likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Inamorata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    Hello everybody. This year my husband and I had our 15th anniversary of having met, first online, and then in real life. For those who do not know us, we have a 21.5 year difference, I am now 60 and he is 38. We have had many many ups and downs, including a 9 month break-up back in 2010. Our current challenge is for him to quit smoking, so any prayers, positive energy and thoughts are welcome.
    Thanks for the update. It's great to see that you are still going strong despite the challenges. I will definitely be sending lots of prayers and positive energy. Smoking is a tough habit to quit but it can be done. Don't be discouraged if it takes him many attempts and trying different techniques before he finally quits for good. That's the way it is for most people. The health and energy benefits will be worth it.
    SheLikesKitties likes this.

teddikat is offline Senior Member
    Oh the difficulties you have overcome thru the years!! I don't post often but I do check in and follow along, so glad you are still doing good. May you have many more years together....
    SheLikesKitties and Inamorata like this.
    The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing....
    __ Albert Einstein