AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HDAntenna

Thread: Introduction, and dating a woman who is older

HDAntenna is offline Neophyte

Smile Introduction, and dating a woman who is older

An introduction about me I am a 27 year old man who is single and didn't meet any women at all during the last 4 years when I dated someone who happens to have been my only GF so far. I recently got out of school and hope I find a job soon so I can get started with being less dependent on parents house and get my own place somewhere (yes, I assume that is probably obligatory first). I am open to dating women who are older than me and also not really strict about the gap range. Part of me is old-soul, in values or things like entertainment and pop culture from back in the day. I myself sometimes wish I grew up in a past decade.

I mentioned this in another post to and I don't know if this is me but I see women in the older age groups tend to be more blonde than my age. I'm not sure if this is only my perception but I do have a preference for blondes the most. And the more realistic-looking blonde rather than the dyed look or dark mousey type color.
    whiterose likes this.

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Welcome! How much older than you is your GF that you dated?

HDAntenna is offline Neophyte
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    Welcome! How much older than you is your GF that you dated?
    The (former) GF I dated was around my own age, that is she was 22 and I was 24 when we dated for very close to 12 months.