AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LunaLove

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

LunaLove is offline Senior Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

It's been a while and was starting cooking for Thanksgiving tomorrow. (US holiday) I was giving thanks for my life and my wonderful husband and thought I'd pop on to wish you all happiness and give a very quick update. So..... everything here is still great. Happy in our relationship, jobs, life, etc. Overall things have been quiet besides a special vacation to a gaming convention last month where we had a fabulous time.

Quick background info: 30 year gap, younger man, met online gaming, friends for years then married almost 4 years ago now.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Inamorata likes this.

Inamorata is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Canadian so we already celebrated last month but hope yours is great.

And thanks for the update. Love to hear of successful and happy relationships with a larger than average age gap. May you continue to be blessed with love!

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Happy Thanksgiving! In Panama we also celebrate Thanksgiving, we celebrate as many international holidays as we can.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.