AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Slow Worm
  • 2 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 2 Post By ian25
  • 3 Post By Corsair
  • 1 Post By Hannah&Clive

Thread: Finding only natural blondes/redheads most attractive

HDAntenna is offline Neophyte

Finding only natural blondes/redheads most attractive

Does anyone else relate here? I don't have a preference for brunettes as much, although there are some that I do find quite attractive. I like the women who are kind of Germanic or Northern-esque type of looking. I know that most here in America are "fake" or dyed/bleached, which I still can be attracted to I guess. But I think natural blonde/redhead is a super special and very lucky color.

Do you ever feel attracted to a single type of man/woman or two?

Corsair is offline Senior Member
    I guess my ideal would be red hair, pale skin like alabaster. Either petite or curvy. I love old films from the 20's to 60's and those women still can't be beaten. Love the styles and look. They were actually feminine in nature too.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDAntenna View Post
    Do you ever feel attracted to a single type of ..woman
    Always to the very same woman. Her hair is prone to changing .....

... blonde phase ....

... red phase ....

.... blue phase .....

...... brown phase .......

....silver phase ......

SW
    Inamorata and whiterose like this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Quote Originally Posted by HDAntenna View Post
    Does anyone else relate here? I don't have a preference for brunettes as much, although there are some that I do find quite attractive. I like the women who are kind of Germanic or Northern-esque type of looking. I know that most here in America are "fake" or dyed/bleached, which I still can be attracted to I guess. But I think natural blonde/redhead is a super special and very lucky color.

Do you ever feel attracted to a single type of man/woman or two?
    Attraction is one thing, loving and caring is another. I do not think I would be willing to have a relationship with a person that only likes women with a certain physical characteristic or culture, because love has to go way deeper than that.
    Inamorata and Hannah&Clive like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

ian25 is offline Neophyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Worm View Post
    Always to the very same woman. Her hair is prone to changing .....
    and looks great with all of them!
    Slow Worm and Inamorata like this.

Corsair is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    Attraction is one thing, loving and caring is another. I do not think I would be willing to have a relationship with a person that only likes women with a certain physical characteristic or culture, because love has to go way deeper than that.
    I once got into an argument with a woman because I told her I didn't really have a type. Of course I have attributes I like more than others etc but in the end if I met a woman I connected with who didn't look like my "ideal" than I wouldn't walk away. I think people do put too much emphasis on looks and then wonder why they are disappointed later on.

mike1776 is offline Neophyte
    Iíve a thing for brunettes with blue eyes. But itís by no means a requirement.

Hannah&Clive is offline Neophyte
    I'm blonde with blue eyes and Clive referred to me as his types when we first started dating. I can't say I have a type, it was always more about who could make me laugh and feel wanted. Attraction is important, but there are no particular traits that draw me to one person over another. It was finding out about them, spending time in their company and not wanting to leave that played the most vital role for me.
    Slow Worm likes this.