AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Welcome!

Wintercub is offline Neophyte
    Hello all,

I am a 26yo guy (and a total gamer) Currently in a serious relationship with an older woman who is about to turn 43. We have been together for 5 months now all tho we had been talking as friends for years. I have always been interested in OW and I am happy to be here on Ageless! There is alot of good info here on age gap relationships and I hope to share my experiences.

Pickles is offline Senior Member
    Howdy! Fellow gamer here!

I am the older party in my relationship with my gaming best friend. Going on 2 years as a couple now.

Welcome
    SheLikesKitties likes this.
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    ............Unexpected pleasures are sweetest

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Hello and Welcome Wintercub!
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

CNYBachelor is offline Neophyte

Talking Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I am a divorced gentleman who is 49 am seeking for a woman in her 20s and 30s. This is a bit difficult these days especially my age. I like to have children and the other difficulty is that I appears older since I was 18. Women over 40s wanted me when I was younger. Now I have reached that age in past ten years and I could not keep looking for someone under 40. Only I get the Filipinas interested in me. Not want that long distance. I prefer to stick to the one I can find in US. Oh well. Still have faith that I will have someone under 40.

Anyway! HI!!

LovesOlder is offline Neophyte

Wink Newbie, new boy, new to town

Hi, I just joined recently. I am 55 and have been dating women in their late 60s and 70s for several years. While I may not be candidate for marriage I have had several long term relationships and I am interested in discussing the OW/YM issues here. I am not currently in a relationship.

I love to cook nice dinners and taste wine and .... talk. I also like to explore museums, faires, and the outdoors.

Roz31639 is offline Neophyte

Scarlett

Hi. This is my first post but I've been reading some of the other comments. I am a 58 year old woman who is in a relationship with a 23 year old man. We have been dating for 5 months and now he has gone into the army. I am having a hard time dealing with his absence. He writes and calls when he can but I wonder with the age gap if it's wise to expect more from this relationship although we are both hopelessly in love with one another. I haven't seen another post where the woman was so much older than the man on here as in our relationship. Could anyone give me some feedback or suggestions about my situation?

pricklypear is offline Neophyte

Introduction

Hello all ~
    Happy to find this site. I am 47 year old woman dating a 34 year old man. It is a very new relationship (3months) but feels like it might have staying power as long as I can stop ruminating about the age gap. I'm hoping to find similar stories and advice here. Thanks
    SheLikesKitties and Mebel like this.

LivingMoment is offline Neophyte

Long-time lurker coming around

I've lurked on the site for a while and now I'm ready to say that I am proud to be in a relationship with a current employer. I'm 28 and he's 63. Unfortunately, things are complicated seeing as he's married. The only two people in the world who know about this are him and I and it's great to finally find a place that I can comfortable talk about these problems without judgement. I realize he is older than my father. I met him after I became good friends with his daughter. I can say it is the most fulfilling relationship that I have ever been in and he is my storybook prince in cowboy boots. Thanks everyone!

Expanding on my previous statement as many of you jumped down my throat after reading it. He was living on his own and had filed the divorce papers as well as had been speaking with his lawyer before I even MET him. He is still, under the eyes of the law, married and in this small town, he will always be seen as married. Because I met him right after news of the divorce spread, everyone assumes that I am the gold digging tramp that separated him from his wife when that really is not the case. Thank you to everyone for making snap judgments and condoning me before you actually knew what was going on. Perhaps I had made the wrong assumption that this site was intended for exactly the opposite.
    Last edited by LivingMoment; 02-13-2014 at 10:46 AM.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingMoment View Post
    I've lurked on the site for a while and now I'm ready to say that I am proud to be in a relationship with a current employer. I'm 28 and he's 63. Unfortunately, things are complicated seeing as he's married. The only two people in the world who know about this are him and I and it's great to finally find a place that I can comfortable talk about these problems without judgement. I realize he is older than my father. I met him after I became good friends with his daughter. I can say it is the most fulfilling relationship that I have ever been in and he is my storybook prince in cowboy boots. Thanks everyone!
    Don't expect much support here. Your situation isn't the age gap. It's that he is a married man. That is highly frowned upon here....age gap or not.
    degausser likes this.

gorillagirl Guest
    livingmoment- karma is wicked. how would you feel if your life partner was cheating on you with another person?
    Last edited by gorillagirl; 02-13-2014 at 12:21 AM.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    LivingMoment - While it's true no one on here will judge you for the age difference, I'm a little surprised you aren't anticipating any negativity about the married bit. That's not an easy issue to overcome. Why don't you start your own thread and explain your situation some more?

fiorinda is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps you should have explained that your boyfriend had already left his wife when your relationship started, livingmoment!!
    Last edited by fiorinda; 02-13-2014 at 03:02 AM.
    degausser and SheLikesKitties like this.

fiorinda is offline Senior Member
    Welcome pricklypear and roz31639. Looking forward to getting to know you

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member

Expanding on my previous statement as many of you jumped down my throat after reading it. He was living on his own and had filed the divorce papers as well as had been speaking with his lawyer before I even MET him. He is still, under the eyes of the law, married and in this small town, he will always be seen as married. Because I met him right after news of the divorce spread, everyone assumes that I am the gold digging tramp that separated him from his wife when that really is not the case. Thank you to everyone for making snap judgments and condoning me before you actually knew what was going on. Perhaps I had made the wrong assumption that this site was intended for exactly the opposite.
    There's no need to get snippy. First of all, people respond to exactly what they're told and how someone comes across. You appeared to have a very cavalier, romantiicized view of your situation. Many women here have been cheated on so they have been the wife on the receiving end of a very painful scenario. Just because someone comes here in an agegap relationship doesn't mean they're going to be welcomed with open arms and given a standing ovation. It completely depends on the circumstances. We don't support all age gaps just because this is an age gap relationship forum.

I'd suggest that you realize that and don't be so defensive or you will not make many friends here.
    degausser likes this.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately, things are complicated seeing as he's married.
    That is what you said. Why would anyone respond positively to that? "Married" and "separated, pending divorce, living alone" are not remotely similar. Why would you identify him as being married, with no further explanation?

Really, I can't comprehend why you're taking on this attitude. You said your relationship was complicated because he's married. People responded based on exactly what you said. If you didn't explain your situation properly, that is not our fault. You will get plenty of support here for healthy, functional age gap relationships. Your initial post made it seem as though you thought you had found a place where people wouldn't judge you for dating a married man (which would not be a healthy functional relationship), just because there's an age difference. That obviously isn't the case. If he's separated, I think you need to say, "Whoops, my apologies, I did not explain that properly." and lose the attitude.
    theREALTrish, fiorinda and Angel like this.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast