AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Welcome!

Pickles is offline Senior Member
    Hello Search and other new faces. Though it is a little quiet right now, be assured if you have a question we shall come out of lurking to give answers that may be solutions.
    So I will say here in Intro: WELCOME!
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    ............Unexpected pleasures are sweetest

Search4Some1 is offline Neophyte

Thank you Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Hello Search and other new faces. Though it is a little quiet right now, be assured if you have a question we shall come out of lurking to give answers that may be solutions.
    So I will say here in Intro: WELCOME!
    Thank you Pickles

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Search4Some1 View Post
    Hello everyone. I did not come across this thread where new members introduce themselves until now. Been here for about a month. Better late than never, so here goes. I have given a detailed description about myself in the ad section, so let me copy those relevant points for you.

I am 28, from Bangalore, India, living here on a modest income, single. I have never been with an older woman before, though I have strongly felt most attracted to them. No, its not the mere physicality if you think of it that way. I think that it must be aura - the serene, sweet, magical, ageless purity with a wild side hidden underneath... They have the experience that life gives them, they are more understanding, and at times they are just like teenage girls too. Such a lovely mix of personalities. I was always attracted to them ever since my boyhood and it was always my utmost desire of mine to be with an older woman, have a relationship, even marry her... Unfortunately, our being a closed society then, and not too better now, even asking out an older woman would have been considered weird here... Things are changing here, maybe in another generation we might accept such relationships. But the negative stigma here makes older women with a similar mentality to suppress those desires. Hence even if we decide to give those societal fetters to the winds, we would never know who was/is interested.

So here I was, looking online for like-minded people who might have shared their own stories, when I chanced upon this site. It feels so good to see that so many people from around the world feel the same way, and are having successful, beautiful relationships just as I envisioned. Cheers to all.

So if there is there anyone out there, in any corner of the world, who is similarly looking for the younger man of her dreams, in order to make a couple complete emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually? Looks do not matter to me, neither does ethnicity, religion, race, physical disability or anything of that sort. Neither does your bank account, or your stature in society. I only look for you as a person, with a heart to love, a mind to share, care, and a will to live life to the fullest, shedding all inhibitions. If you are sitting in a far-off place and reading this, I know that you might consider it very unlikely given our current situation, and stupid of me to think about being with you. But they say, you must look far and wide for your perfect love. And so I do. And it is a smaller world each day, so one day, who knows. Deep down, if you feel the same way, then please do not hesitate to drop me a line. Maybe you and I were the ones destined for each other?

A bit more about me. As I said before, I work, study a bit, looking for higher studies and better options. I am not exactly a conversation starter, at times you might see me tongue-tied lol. I am basically an outdoors kind of person-I work out, into all kinds of sports, go on nature trails whenever possible. I love checking out places and exploring them in minute details, especially from a historical perspective. Emotionally, mentally-I am polite, sympathetic, yet firm when necessary, I have a drive and a will to achieve. I am romantic by nature, and believe in giving and taking respect. I love animals, nature. On the sexual side, I love variety, thrills, but usually love a dash of romance added to it, however kinky it might get ... I agree its quite a paradox but it added to the thrill... As for being sexually attracted, again, a woman's body hardly matters. It is the vibes she gives, and the emotional, mental connect that matters most for a satisfying physical relationship. Looks are very secondary. Spiritually-I am spiritual, with a dash of practicality. I respect others beliefs, faiths, and ideals, so long as they do not infringe on others freedom, or completely leave the world of reason.

PS: I will exchange pictures and contacts once we get to know each other. I hope that is ok with you. If you are a scammer, please spare me.
    Welcome to agelesslove!

Search4Some1 is offline Neophyte

Thank you white rose

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    Welcome to agelesslove!
    Thank you white rose.

Steve73 is offline Neophyte

Hi

Morning everyone. Im steve and im 44. I have recently seperated from my partner aged 50 and now find myself embarking on something with a beautiful young woman of 21. We have been friends for a cpl of years and we get on like a house on fire HOWEVER the age difference bothers her somewhat.. i understand her fears but honestly no ones bothered. No one that matters anyway but she worries about "how people will look at us".
    Would be vood to hear other members experience of getting thru this at the start of things.
    Many thanks.
    LunaLove likes this.

Valentino is offline Neophyte
    Dear forum,

My name is Rehza i am a 22 year old guy living in Amsterdam. Studied sociology and child psychology. Now running a business in creative network and managment. Basically a short introduction of who I am.

Now let me tell you a story.

In February this year I was in Australia and broke up a 6 year lasting relationship with the girl who i pretty much spend most of my childhood with. Things happend as always in life and we ended up separating.

After she left halfway February I met a lovely lady named ( name is fictional ) Janette. Janette is a woman who is 52 born in New Zealand living in Australia. Janette, myself and 5 other went on a road trip for a long weekend in that weekend I got to know her a bit better and we just ignited instantly there was a weird sense of mutual understanding in the conversations we had. She had experienced things I had experienced and she coped and ended being a happy bubbly positive woman. ( I do understand she's older and she should've experienced more but life sometimes has a weird way of dealing cards )

Long story short I fell for her faster then a brick falling from the heaven.

In the weekend described above we talked a lot from the 120 hours we spend together we talked 30 spread over 5 days we basically excluded ourselves and had amazing talks about places we saw in travels and experiences we had with setbacks in life.

I ended up spending a lot of time with her but never alone with her because of circumstances. In the end we had a day to ourselves and ended up in bed. After a while I realized I couldn't make love to this lady because of residual grief and emotional attachment to my ex so we ended up once again talking the night away. In the conversation she only really listened to me and I felt safe and understood.

Beginning of April Janette told me her homely situation and after experiencing her husband ( yes it's basically an affair ) a couple of times I realized quickly that she was emotionally being abused, diminished and bordered. She confirmed this In a talk we had. I felt pretty sad and emotional about it because I saw what a beautiful person she was/is. So I started talking to her daughters about the situation they were in and all three of them choose their moms side proclaiming their dad was irrational and coping with side effects of medicines for his heart. Which altered his way of perceiving things.

Continuing, I realized at that moment I wanted to be there for Janette in whatever way I can and I became a back support for her. So we ended up in bed again on another day and the same thing happened I couldn't make love to her at that point I realized emotionally I wasn't available. So I told her I was going home back to Holland we spent the last two days I had their in the city together. When she dropped me off at the airport it felt very unnatural and even depressing to leave her alone there because I developed feelings for her and I didn't want to see her unhappy but in the end I got on the plane back home.

After coming home I was in a very bad place for 2 weeks everything caught up with me my break up and leaving Janette.

We had a lot of conversations through Facebook messenger we spend 38.000 messages on each other where we talked about how we were feeling and how I was coping with the break up. After 2-3 weeks I realized I was getting a bit of closure I didn't mentally break me down when I saw my ex in real life again at that stage I started wondering if I was emotionally available again.

Janette and me had a talk and decided we should meet up she came to Amsterdam 11 July this month.

I had the most wonderful pure love based connection with her. We had a lot of soul recognition moments where we looked into each other's eyes and were just speechless by the story our eyes were telling each other. As two very nurturing individuals who always are looking out for other people this was week was very special and pure because we focused all of our nurturing forté on each other. In the end our inner child got comforted and our inner adult got comforted as well. After this week we came to the conclusion that this "fling" we had was shattering our expectations it ended up being natural, present and just absolutely amazing.

Now Janette has gone back to Australia for work and I am here in Holland misging her very much and wanting to share my experience with you ladies and gentleman out there.

Awaiting replies and sincerely interested in opinions.

Lots of love

Rehza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LunaLove and shekiah like this.

LunaLove is offline Member
    When my husband and I first met and bonded in real life we were exactly your ages (we were best friends but long distance for years before that). That was two years ago.

Your situation is a bit different though so my first advice is to protect your heart. You haven't yet really gotten to know each other, and she doesn't seem to be ready for divorce. Go ahead and keep up the LDR, and see how things progress, slowly and carefully. I spent years in love with my YM before being convinced it actually had a chance of becoming reality. And then more time proving to each other how committed we were. I decided that I was ready to commit myself, but also felt I had to be ready to let him go if he ever felt the need so it's a bit one sided, but for me, it kinda had to be. If that makes sense. Basically, I could only let myself really fall once I accepted it might not be forever, and that I would be okay with that.

I wish you both luck.

Jo Black is offline Neophyte
    hi,

I am jo, i am an older man looking to share experience and learn about ageless love.

Sweetie28 is offline Mark's girl
    I would like to say welcome to all the AL members. We are a pretty supportive group of people who are straightforward and come with many different life experiences. I am 30 married to my 52 year old husband. So, for those in a YW/OM (younger woman, older man) relationship I'd be happy to offer some advice or you can just talk my ear off if you are in need. A lot of women on here have been the older woman in a relationship before and have great advice.
    whiterose likes this.

fiorinda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Black View Post
    hi,

I am jo, i am an older man looking to share experience and learn about ageless love.
    Hi Jo,

would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

JohnnyMcLaren is offline Neophyte

hi everyone

Hi,
    I am Patrice, I'm a french citizen, I'm glad I found this forum

There were 15 years of age difference between me and my ex-girlfriend and We lived together for 6 years
    I think it's close and intimate lives of older women

cm500 is offline Neophyte
    Hi everyone,

I found this site while browsing the internet to get some idea of what people think of the older woman/ younger man situation.

I'm not currently in a relationship with a younger man but I have a been chatting to a guy off and on for a short while, there has been some subtle flirting and I know he likes me so I feel he may ask me out for a date soon. The signs are all there and he has made subtle hints. I feel attracted to him and it's not a physical thing (although he is handsome), it's more about a vibe/ feeling towards him and his personality. The problem I have is he is 23 and i'm 34. I don't think he has any idea I'm 34 as I look at least 10 years younger than I am (I am not being full of myself, vain or delusional. People always think I'm younger and I often get mistaken for being a student). I have several different concerns. Will he have a problem with it? If he doesn't will he assume I'm worldly with lots of life and sexual experience, and just be interested in sex? i'm not experienced I've had 3 boyfriends and I'm still a virgin - due to circumstance and a long period of illness with anxiety (I'm better now). Will he assume I'm looking to settle down now? (I'm not - 4, 5, 6 years maybe, who knows, depends) Will he ever see it beyond anything other than a casual or short term thing? I know no one can answer these questions but him but I guess getting the opinion of others may help me feel the outcome may not be all negative.

I feel I would like to at least go out on date or two with him and see what happens but all these concerns are bothering me already and so i'm tempted to just turn him down. I don't know. If I did decide to go for it when should I let him know what age I am and my situation in life (obviously in a very very subtle light way)?

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks, Karen.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415