AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Welcome!

Hopefulinlove is offline Neophyte

Hello everyone

I'm new to the site, I'm in my first age gap relationship, on top that it's also long distance. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. So far this relationship is going great, we've been together for 9 months.
    LunaLove likes this.

fractals is offline Neophyte

Hello everyone

I am 30, I was in a relationship with a person. She was 58. I love women elder to me. I am very interested in meeting someone elder to me. I am waiting to meet someone. I want to fall in love again with a beautiful and wonderful women.

I hope I could I find some one in this site.

LunaLove is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulinlove View Post
    I'm new to the site, I'm in my first age gap relationship, on top that it's also long distance. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. So far this relationship is going great, we've been together for 9 months.
    Welcome! My relationship started out long distance too. Now we are together and married as well. When it's really right, things have a way of working out. Tell us more about you. How did you meet? :-)

Lenni is offline Neophyte

Hi

Hi! I am soon 21 and nonbinary, and in a relationship with a 55 year old transwoman. We have been in a long-distance relationship for 1 year and 5 months now. We both also have autism and DID, so it`s quite a journey I`m glad we get to be "lion mums" to each other.

Mikep is offline Neophyte

Hi I'm 26 and my wife is 47 and we have been together for 3 years married for 8 months. Glad to find a site with other age gap couples
    LunaLove likes this.

xovtric92 is offline Neophyte

Hello and I need some help

So, I'm a 25 yo male, with a 3 year relationship with a 24 yo female. But the thing is... I've always wanted to hang out romantically with a woman at least 20 years older than me. I don't know what to do as my desire for that has never ceased to exist and I don't want to spoil my relationship... Am I too selfish? should I just get over with this stupid desire of mine? Please help
    SheLikesKitties likes this.

Oldude is offline Neophyte
    Greetings .
    I'm 46 now and I have always seemed to attract younger women. 10 years younger being average. My last gf was 14 years younger. Actually I prefer it that way as I do not click well with my own age group. Of course I maintain a job and my own space but come on....growing up makes a person old quick. One is only as old as one feels. It's in the soul and the soul is indeed ageless and this life but a mere flash of an instant of eternity. Strangely, people seem to detest and despise the nerve of being so bold as to be ones self and carefree of the rest of the herd and their various opinions of judgement. Nothing short of envy however, is the root of those loathing feelings.
    Anyway, I am vastly profoundly passionate in my beliefs and all I hold dear. That passion eminates an energy.. an aura. At the same time, it is dead energy until it is explosively brought up to potential by coming into contact with my equal yet opposite counterpart.
    If you are out there hearing my words in reading them to yourself ......I'm so ready to meet you my Princess.....

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
    Corsair and sweettyracat like this.

Corsair is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldude View Post
    Greetings .
    I'm 46 now and I have always seemed to attract younger women. 10 years younger being average. My last gf was 14 years younger. Actually I prefer it that way as I do not click well with my own age group. Of course I maintain a job and my own space but come on....growing up makes a person old quick. One is only as old as one feels. It's in the soul and the soul is indeed ageless and this life but a mere flash of an instant of eternity. Strangely, people seem to detest and despise the nerve of being so bold as to be ones self and carefree of the rest of the herd and their various opinions of judgement. Nothing short of envy however, is the root of those loathing feelings.
    Anyway, I am vastly profoundly passionate in my beliefs and all I hold dear. That passion eminates an energy.. an aura. At the same time, it is dead energy until it is explosively brought up to potential by coming into contact with my equal yet opposite counterpart.
    If you are out there hearing my words in reading them to yourself ......I'm so ready to meet you my Princess.....

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
    Hey there, welcome aboard. As you can see it is a pretty quiet site. But if you ever want chat feel free to drop me a line.
    royalty likes this.

nmccay2319 is offline Neophyte

I am 18 and interested in women far outside the usual age and I haven't had somewhere to talk about it until now. I'm excited to be here and to meet tons of interesting people

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516