AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Welcome!

Hopefulinlove is offline Neophyte

Hello everyone

I'm new to the site, I'm in my first age gap relationship, on top that it's also long distance. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. So far this relationship is going great, we've been together for 9 months.
    LunaLove likes this.

fractals is offline Neophyte

Hello everyone

I am 30, I was in a relationship with a person. She was 58. I love women elder to me. I am very interested in meeting someone elder to me. I am waiting to meet someone. I want to fall in love again with a beautiful and wonderful women.

I hope I could I find some one in this site.

LunaLove is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulinlove View Post
    I'm new to the site, I'm in my first age gap relationship, on top that it's also long distance. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. So far this relationship is going great, we've been together for 9 months.
    Welcome! My relationship started out long distance too. Now we are together and married as well. When it's really right, things have a way of working out. Tell us more about you. How did you meet? :-)

Lenni is offline Neophyte

Hi

Hi! I am soon 21 and nonbinary, and in a relationship with a 55 year old transwoman. We have been in a long-distance relationship for 1 year and 5 months now. We both also have autism and DID, so it`s quite a journey I`m glad we get to be "lion mums" to each other.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516