AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Welcome!

HDAntenna is offline Neophyte
    This might be more of a stereotype or coincidence of mine but I feel attracted especially to blonde women and I notice many older women are more blonde than women my own age. Don't know if it's just me though.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoe View Post
    Hi there. I'm 34 yr old male and married to a 45 year old woman. Glad to find this place!
    Welcome to AgelessLove! I was in a similar situation 20 years ago. It stays good.

SW
    Inamorata likes this.

mrjoe is offline Neophyte
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    Welcome! My hubby is 39, and I am 60. We normally do not think much about the age gap. We have been together for 15 years, almost 10 of those married. Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary? I think people are less judgemental than in the past.
    Hi SLK,
    Glad to see you 2 have stayed together 15 yrs now. Thats a long time imo! And yes i have experienced alot out of the ordinary. My family and friends were not very accepting. People look at us in public because she looks 15-20 yrs older. And because wifey is a big lady so she outweighs me big time. We just get alot of stares and judgements lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Worm View Post
    Welcome to AgelessLove! I was in a similar situation 20 years ago. It stays good.

SW
    Thanks SW! Hopefully i have your same luck

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617