AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Welcome!

BlueSkyS Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Welcome to Ageless!
    Thank you

Faith is offline Some assembly required
    Welcome to Ageless. It's a great place to be.

( I guess it's time to change my name ... Mods, can I go back to "Faith"? )

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    Welcome to Ageless. It's a great place to be.

( I guess it's time to change my name ... Mods, can I go back to "Faith"? )
    It's all taken care of.

Monnalisa Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    Welcome to Agelesslove, new members! Please take a moment and post a thread introducing yourself to the other members.

If you need age gap support, be sure and check out the OW/YM or YW/OM or Same Sex AGR Relationship Support sections.

We hope you like it here and that you get the support that you need!
    Hi i am new here and very happy to find this site. the site is very encouraging and instructing. I love to read about long distance relationship and how a couple with age gap work things out.

I am a woman at 40s from a south-east asian country where relationship between older woman and younger man is not acceptable. My family does not agree with me having long distance relationship with a younger man and does whatever they can to end the relationship. I am depressed and cry alone often. stories from people who are experiencing similar situations encourage me very much.

Welcome Monnalisa. I hope you'll post a thread in the LDR section and tell us more about your situation.

david76011 Guest

18YW 47OM we met the 23rd of December

Christina and I are very happy. We are going to grow our relationship and will look here for help and to help others! Our 29 year age gap is what part of what binds us together.

mks986 is offline Neophyte

hello

Hello everyone.
    im Hamoudi and i living in Jordan my age 22 years ... i was search about older woman for serious relationship but i didn't find and today i saw this site and its looks a nice place then i decide to enter and register ... i hope i will find older woman for long time relationship and we will love each other.

michael7276 Guest
    Hi and the name is Michael.
    I live near Cincinnati.
    I'm currently not in a relationship...
    to be honest..not sure why I'm here...except that I am attracted to younger women and there seems to be no other place to go for understanding, advice etc.

aliceh1024 Guest

Wink Introduce myself

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    Welcome to Agelesslove, new members! Please take a moment and post a thread introducing yourself to the other members.

If you need age gap support, be sure and check out the OW/YM or YW/OM or Same Sex AGR Relationship Support sections.

We hope you like it here and that you get the support that you need!
    Hello everyone, here everybody is my teacher. I am just divorced and cannot get rid of the bad situation. I hope with your help, I can get out from the bad situation. get back to my normal life. I need to pass my love to you and also need your warmth to me. For me everything is new, I never dated anyone . And I may not good at using this forum too.

I need your help dear friends.

Welcome Alice!

HappyBunny Guest

Hey

I'm 20 and my OM is 47. Welcome everyone who is in an AGR. It may be tough but it IS possible. It's awesome here. Everyone is so encouraging, yet realistic. Hope everyone finds the love of their life...whether an AGR or not.

candy1706 Guest
    hi from norway..
    i am happy to find this web site. nice to exchange experiences with others being in the same boat.
    i am married 49 y.o woman who found my love in 20 years younger male.
    i met him online ,i was just after car accident n needed badly someone to cheer me up.
    he did a great job ,i need to say..since then we chat ever single day call to each other and we try to meet in person every 2-3 months.
    we always have amazing times together.
    to be honest i didnt plan it but it just happened...

m1k3y121 Guest

glad i found this

Hi, brand new just glad there's a community out here to support this. Going through some issues at the moment, a thread will be up in OW/YM relationship support board.

I'm 24, my beautiful, awesome OW is 47.
    Last edited by m1k3y121; 07-29-2009 at 01:32 AM.

roamingrover Guest

hi,
    am 23 yr old male . I am currently involved in a relationship involving a 33 yr old woman who is married & has a 2 yr old kid.
    we have been going around for 6 mnths now.
    the thing that bugs me is, although she is madly & deeply in love with me she is no position to divorce her husband .
    It frustrates me & sometimes I question myself how long cab this continue..
    I have asked her to move in with me but she says its difficult for her because of the kid.
    am confused
    any help will be highly appreciated
    cheers

shaelwell Guest

Wink

Hi all....I'm happy to be here...I am 41 and married to the love of my life. He is 23. We were married in February of this year....but have been together since he was 18...I love life...and I'm so happy to have found this site!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast