AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Welcome!

paulsyoungkitty Guest
    I am 21, going to be 22 in 6 days and my hubby is 49. We met through the internet and were friends at first but our friendship turned to romance. People seem to have a problem with our relationship because of the 27 yr age difference but we do not care. We are happy and that's all that matters. Older men are hott

kitensugardady Guest
    My wife and I both just joined this board .... She is 27 years younger ... I couldn't be happier , she is also submissive while I am dominant , which is what I have looked for ... I am so lucky to have such a beautiful young 22 year old wife who can have lots of babies for me .... Younger woman are amazing ...

chikbrite Guest

New here!

I joined Agless Love today and looks like a wonderful site!
    I'm 65 and in a relationship with a man who is 35 years older than myself. I work at a retirement facility and I met him there. He has some health issues and he thinks his children wouldn't approve of him having such a relationship. I would like him to come live with me and I would be able to care for him and besides we love each other. I know I'm a lot older than most of the people who post here but this seems like the perfect place to share!

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chikbrite View Post
    I joined Agless Love today and looks like a wonderful site!
    I'm 65 and in a relationship with a man who is 35 years older than myself. I work at a retirement facility and I met him there. He has some health issues and he thinks his children wouldn't approve of him having such a relationship. I would like him to come live with me and I would be able to care for him and besides we love each other. I know I'm a lot older than most of the people who post here but this seems like the perfect place to share!
    Is my math correct? He is 100 years old?

chikbrite Guest

100 birthdays

, that's correct.

snowflake Guest
    Hi all,

I'm 23 and my OM is nearly 13 years older than me. I am lucky enough to have friends and family who accept our relationship. We've been together for 20 months .

I look forward to "meeting" you all .

lateforlove Guest

so happy!

hi all! i am in a ldr with a ym. we met online, through facebook, and became friends. we talked for about a month as friends when we both realized that we had strong feelings for each other. we have been talking on the phone and corresponding by mail for 4 months. i am happier than i have ever been in my life! i'm 46 and he's 24. i never in my wildest dreams would have imagined falling in love with someone so much younger, nor would i have thought it possible for him to fall in love with me. we share so many interests but also have very different lives and backgrounds. the age difference did bother me at first (to be honest, it still does just a little!) but he has always been fine with it. i'm a young 46 and he is an old 24! here is where the problems begin: my family and the fact that we are 1,000 miles away from each other. these are the two main obstacles that are in our way right now but i'm committed to seeing this relationship through. i will post more and i'm sure we will both (yep, he joined too!) have alot of questions as this is a first for both of us! i'm just so happy to be able to share my feelings with people who truly understand the difficulties of a ow/ym relationship. my friends are very happy for me but they can't really understand the problems, or the joy for that matter! i'm looking forward to sharing and learning here!!!

wcb111 Guest

Cool ageless

I'm new here was curious when I saw your title, interesting letters, but what I cant understand is what does age have to do with it. I'm still getting hustled by teenyboppers who I laugh off, they must like the muscles who cares go play with boys but I've never had an age problem or even thought about it. Enjoy while it is, but be sure you know the water temperature..

wtf Guest

Hi everyone.

Like many/most of you, I wasn't looking for a relationship with a YM. In fact, I wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone. I'm 55 and my VYM just turned 18 four months ago. We met online in another forum seven or eight months ago and our conversations really heated up once he was "legal". Not only is he 18 years old, he's still in high school and a virgin. At least he was a virgin until I drove 400 miles to meet him in person ten weeks ago. He doesn't even drive . My case seems a bit more extreme than anyone else's here, but it's so comforting to know that I'm not alone.

wtf Guest
    Thanks for the encouragement

Komakino Guest
    Hey, im a 28 yr old from the uk, looking around the age gap between me and my ym isnt as drastic as a lot of the ladies on here (only 8 years), but as this is the first time ive ever dated anyone younger than myself its nice to have somewhere i can read about your experiences and not feel that what we are doing is strange in any way.

BossladyBoogie Guest
    hello.

i'm new...just getting my mind wrapped around this "concept" to me it's so surreal.

i'm 34 and my YM (that's correct for younger man?) is 23....and i've never been happier. even though our relationship is very new...its all very right. my mom even approves she hasn't even MET him yet...lol *go figure*.

well....hello!!!

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    to Ageless Koma! While it is a smaller gap, I can definitely understand your concern. At 28 I likely would have considered 8 years a large age gap too because there is so much change during those years usually! As you get older 8 years may be less and less significant to you.

to Ageless BLB (hope you don't mind me being lazy and abbreviating, lol)! YM, yes that is the abbreviation (more laziness!) most of us use when referencing our Younger Man. to you and I look forward to reading more about you and your YM!
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cornbread Guest

Hi!

Hey, I've been in a relationship with a 14-year age gap (I'm younger) for the last four months, and we're going to try to make it last forever. It's good to know there's a community here to provide the advice and unconditional support we might need. So far, all I can say is: it sure beats being in an inter-political relationship (my last and only other boyfriend was my exact political opposite).

Cherokee Guest

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast