AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Welcome!

elin Guest

Smile Hello!

Got interested with this site, i am 43 yo lady with online relationship with a 55 yo man, we have never met in person yet but we are in touch almost everyday through texting and weekend chat if available. I fell in love, its been his plan to visit me here in the Philippines but there are some things that come up w/ delays/alter plans.

My concern is how to keep him in love with me lol!! I feel i love this guy so much. Any tips how to keep the flame high?

Thanks!

Dekhi Guest

Hi, I'm a 28 yr old guy,

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I have been close to some older women, and in general they were always understanding and sympathetic to me, and I to them. I thought this would be a good place to meet new people and learn many things. Wish everyone the best.

Dekhi

Jet Nebula Guest
    Greetings,

I'm a 32 yr old man in a relationship with a 48 yr old woman. We've been dating for almost three years so you could say it's serious. I'm surprised to find that there are few resources for people who are in an age gap relationship. I guess the whole idea hasn't caught on yet. The first site I found was goCougar. It wasn't even close to a support network so my time there was short. This site appears to be what I'm looking for and the people that created it have my thanks. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning with you all.
    Pink Sands likes this.

collegegirl is offline Neophyte
    Hey! I'm 19, and I'm into older men!
    This site makes me feel like I'm not alone.

LavenderCeleste Guest

same age gap

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nebula View Post
    Greetings,

I'm a 32 yr old man in a relationship with a 48 yr old woman.
    I'm a 27 year old woman dating a 43 year old man, so our age gap is the same. I just joined this forum.

pyrogen Guest

Greetings!

37 year old lesbian woman, attracted to older women (late 40s through early to mid 50s).

And where is the same-sex forum that's supposed to exist...??

Johns_Cougar Guest

Smile Intro, OW 42/YM 20

Hi all. I'm sooooo happy to have found this place! I'm 42 and just started dating a YM, age 20. Yikes. I've dated younger guys, but this age gap is huge to me. At first, I couldn't get past the "I'm old enough to be your mom!", esp. since I have a 22 yr old son lol But the more we spend time together, the less I think about the age. It's like we both forget there's even an age difference. He's so good to me, treats me better than most guys ever have and has taught me to really enjoy life, which is huge, because up til now living has just meant going through the motions of each day. I have to bite my tongue from saying, It's hard to believe someone so young is THIS....fill in the blank. Of course there are differences that I know we'll have to work through. I'm trying to remember that just because he has less life experience that doesn't lessen his intelligence.

I really want to learn how I can relate to him, strengthen our relationship and move past my own insecurities, so I'm hoping to find, and offer, support here.

JC
    Pink Sands likes this.

Johns_Cougar Guest

posted in wrong place?

Well pooh I thought I was posting in the New Members section, but I posted on the Welcome one lol

Moxxy_nyc Guest

hi =]

I'm Stephanie from NY, 18. =] It's nice to just be in a place where others are in similar situations ^_^

WillWhims Guest

Finally!

I can not express the relief I immediately felt when I stumbled across this forum. I have been in this relationship for a bit over a year now, I am 20 and he is 47. I am so deeply in love with this man and feel so proud of him, I just want to tell everybody about him. That is the largest complication in our relationship however. My best friend knows about him but, does not approve. Any time I try to talk to her about him she is either very condescending about our relationship or just completely shuts off. My sisters know he exists but do not know his age. I want him to be part of my life completely but, am scared that I will lose my family because I know they do not approve of large age gaps, especially when the male is older. They always refer to such relationships as "stupid girls and dirty old men". It is an amazing feeling to know there are others out there who are experiencing the same thing. Thank you!
    BeachHut likes this.

ciao-bella Guest

Talking New to site and wavin hello all

Hello all and I am happy to have found this site when googling like mad and feeling a bit overwhelmed by life. I also have a younger man/long distance relationship that is now almost two years. We are talking about being together for Christmas and I wonder if us meeting will end this or take it to another level. Either way it is time.

We met in SL and were very aware of each other for ages before we really started to talk. Our first talk lasted 14 hours. We haven't stopped yet. We spend about 5 hours a day on skype and on cam as well. I feel we know each other as deeply as two can, I don't think I have ever known anyone as well as I do him, or loved anyone as much as I do him either. I see him inside and out and him me. Our age difference is 26 years, and although I have kids older than him, when I am talking with him or being on skype, I feel at home and as if I am with my best friend. I have never felt that before. We make each other laugh constantly and we share our tears too.

Sometimes we both feel a bit frustrated with being online, we both want to meet but it is expensive and we have both just gone through some hard times. I think it is something we HAVE to make happen tho and soon.

I never dreamed this would happen, I didn't go to SL to meet a younger man that's for sure. I just tried to escape a very painful period in my life.Staying in SL was not an option as we both needed to focus on our lives. We both agreed it was time to leave and we both did last year. We now focus on our RL and he is now becoming very succesful in his music, which I support totally. SL allowed us to meet, it was fun being there with him and doing the things we did, but we both want the same future and I hope it all comes true. I KNOW that I need to focus on the positive, not allow the negative ideas about older women younger men to influence me. Real love does transcend time, race, distance and any other barriers. I look forward to reading all of your comments and posts. Already I am encouraged to keep looking forward by some of your stories, thanks so much.

Redhead is offline Senior Member
    Good morning and welcome to this site. What does SL mean?

thatoneperson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhead View Post
    Good morning and welcome to this site. What does SL mean?
    I assume it means "Second Life".

ciao-bella Guest

Re SL

Yes SL means Second Life, thanks for the welcome.

inard Guest

Married to 24 year younger man

Hello, this might not be the right thread, but anyway...I am 47 now and married to a man 24 years younger than me. He is my husband, and not "an age", he gives me infinite love and care, and I love all he is. Joining here, I am really pleased to see more couples being in a similar situation, I have felt pretty alone - but it (the "wrong" agegap) seems to have become more common and accepted. Please excuse any language mistakes as English is not my mothertongue.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast