AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Welcome!

joytear is offline Neophyte
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkunicorn View Post
    Welcome to ageless!
    Thank you pinkunicorn, love your signature!

SummerBob is offline Super Moderator
    Joytear,
    You're beating yourself up too much! What's wrong with two consenting adults who fall in love with each other seeking their happiness? Age is just a number. More power to you, and I hope it works out for the two of you.
    Like Abraham Lincoln once said, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet."

GoJo is offline Neophyte

Ow/ym

Hi folks,

I'm a 33 y.o. man and I have been seeing a 51 y.o. woman for 3 months. We were neighbours and became friends due to us both going thru respective relationship breakdowns, and eventually gave in to temptation. I don't think it'll be a permanent thing, for several reasons, but it's been great and we've both done each other a lot of good. To me, the age is only an issue if and when you think about it. If you don't, it's a non-issue.

HELLO ALL ! Glad to be a member !

Well, it took a bit, not sure why when I first registered it didn't go through, but Ta-dah, I'm finally here ! As my SN suggests, I'm married to a man 18 inches taller than I...and 24 yrs younger ! I'm 46, Hes 21. I was widowed from another YM over three years ago, and had given up on ALL love. My late H was my first younger guy and I certainly didn't expect lightening to strike twice.

BUT, I moved and started a mellow little job in a produce stand, just trying to re-enter the world. I met a lovely co-worker, and we became friends. I sorely needed one, I was new in town and just coming out of my widowhood shell.

Him being so tall 6'6, facial hair etc, I though he was 28-32, I'm 5'0, 100lbs and very high energy so he thought I was 32-35. Not much of a big deal eh ? lol

Well, by the time our friendship turned into an affair, then love, it was far too late to care about the numbers on our birth certificates ! He is so kind and mature, and the most romantic guy I've ever been with. He had always been shy with girls, and I am the opposite of shy, with a theater and sales background, so we compliment each other quite well.(Funnily enough, to me at least, despite the age diff, he considers me a "trophy wife" as his previous couple of GF's were ....not so attractive shall we say ? )

I'm extremely happy ! After thinking I would never, could never find love again ! We married Oct 13, 2011 and celebrate every day we have together. OF COURSE I have the typical worries of " What about when I'm old and wrinkly, blah blah", BUT having buried a 24 yr old husband I KNOW life is short and love and joy should be seized with both hands !

I look forward to becoming a regular contributing member, thanks for hearing me out !
    MM

paulsdeal is offline Neophyte
    Hi everyone,
    I'm 33 and I'm attratcted to older ladies.I guess I'm here because I would like to know how to go about meeting a lady thats older than me.
    I dont want to come across as some weirdo if I meet into a lady I like at the supermarket or where ever.I think there's a bit more respect
    involved than when meeting a younger lady,
    anyway look forward to chatting with you all,thanks.

lovielady30 is offline Neophyte

Hi all!!

Im a newbie and im a younger woman dating a older man. Im 30 and hes 39 he will be be 40 this year. We met through a friend that we both now and he stays with that person. I was drawn to him when I first met him. He is so handsome and he really doesnt look his age at all!! We have been dating for 2 months but I already love him. I didnt think I would date an older man but im so glad that I took that chance. hope to meet so good friends and hear some awesome stories!!
    SheLikesKitties likes this.

happyman38 is offline Neophyte

Cool happy man in los angeles

Hello to everyone who supports Ageless Love.

Thanks for maintaining such a beautiful website.
    I do not have a girlfriend, and find dating to be very challenging.

I have dated older women in the past and prefer dating
    and being in a relationship with a woman older than myself.

I live in Los Angeles, and I look forward to sharing with you
    and learning from you. I am 38 years old, single male, no children.

I work with websites and enjoy reading about UFOs and aliens.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Quote Originally Posted by happyman38 View Post

I work with websites and enjoy reading about UFOs and aliens.
    Hello! Welcome to Ageless
    I imagine that you have watched Prometheus... I just watched it, if you want, you could open a thread about the movie and we can discuss it. It was dissapointing on some levels, but I think it has layers that require watching more than once.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Quote Originally Posted by paulsdeal View Post
    I dont want to come across as some weirdo if I meet into a lady I like at the supermarket or where ever.I think there's a bit more respect
    involved than when meeting a younger lady.
    Hello Paul and welcome, this is an interesting perspective. I think that what happens is that the OW is not expecting to be approached by a YM who is attracted to her, apart from interest in having sex.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Pickles is offline Senior Member

How did THIS happen?

Hello,
    I am 46 with a 7yr old in house.... he is...23...

My Monster X was 7 yrs junior to me. Most former BFs are born one year earlier. And my youngest child's dad was 17 years younger (but alas he revealed as a very heavy drinker..it couldnt be continued) and really not the worst fellow.

I thought maybe I had some pervy gene from my father (he was 45 monied divorcee and married my 15 yr old mum out of country). I don't know why guys my age find me ..not their cup of tea and I get chased by fellows that end up far younger.

But this time....Sheez! It how I found this site. I'm having a problem wrapping my head around it since he revealed his age.
    And further complications is roomate (ex BF from high school days) is wanting to fire something up and I SHOULD be interested..but Im not .I was thinking I was mentally unhinged! But erading here..maybe the door is just cracked open to peek at nice things. GR

Harp girl is offline Member

Hallo all

O.k. I found this board months ago and then told myself I was not getting involved with an OM and I needed to move on. The short of my soap opera - together with another woman for 14 years and three break ups and get back together. After our move to yet another country in search of yet another job that would make her happy the marriage started to break apart, and I started to consider divorce.

Enter OM. He plays guitar at the folk music sessions, I play the celtic harp. We clicked from the beginning and I told him firmly 'ONLY FRIENDS' which he completely respected. I'm separated from my soon-to-be ex now and have started to date my guitar player. Rather amazing for me. I have always known that I was bi but I never thought I would be able to connect emotionally to a man. Surprise. Somehow he walked straight into my heart without my realizing it.

So here we are 37 and 63. It doesn't feel like an age gap. He once asked me if the age difference bothered me and I said "my soul only cares about yours, not about the age of your physical body." And I still stand by that. At this point we're keeping our relationship rather quiet - but I don't think it'll be a problem. He's been active in the musical scene here for 30 years and several of his friends suspect and seem very happy about their suspicions.

So that's me. I look forward to hanging out here. Harp Girl
    HannahLynne, leah625 and BeachHut like this.

Pickles is offline Senior Member

Did i ever post?

Oh .now I see it!

I had a heck of a time resetting pw and logging in til today.

When I first joined I was spun out and thinking myself insane for even contemplating an attraction to someone I knew very well was younger ..even though we had been very close since the year before. and he was not the 25 he let me assume, nor 23 his friend said....but 22
    We were gaming buddies who trolled each other constantly whe not serious. Especially after our main characters became involved in a white picket fence romance and then some. We were always asking each other should we? and rolling dice...LOL.

Since he was my close friend he needled and trolled me to give it up. I had endured some very cruel teasing by my then roomates (one whom was an x). About being attracted to him he simply asked "would it be so bad a thing if you were?" Yes if it offended him where he responded "Why would being an object of attention from a sexy, curvy ginger offend me?" (He knew already my appearance for it is on my radio stations website). That was late June. And has it ever progressed.His appearance was a surprise. He has nearly every trait I enjoy physically except he thinner than I have been with. I never knew someone so suitable for me in years since a close and similar BBF was killed in an accident in my teen years. WE were gonna meet this Sept but since he is a Polish national, they were very uncompromising on granting his Visa before he started back at the University.

So far, he is slowly telling his VERY traditional upper middle class Catholic family about us. They are freaking but he persists. I'm sure as the oldest and only son of his family, his parents worry that he is in a relationship with a woman same age as they are. H eis disappointed in their reaction, I am rather glad it isn't worse >_< . He is a very serious man and thinks sooo far in the future, though his natural pessimism sometimes shows , especially when he thinks I shall run other way upon physical meeting. Okay, I admit, if he has a tail that might set me aback some. But I really like how he looks.

Chances are very high we will marry when we meet or soon after (but there is always a "oh sheet" that can happen so I say "chances"). We have talked about my youngest child still in home, my other children. About marriage. About MORE children. Possibility , reprocussions and desire. Employment, Business. It is all very unfamiliar approach for me. But gives me a sense of security that if it doesnt work ..it was not for lack of trying or a falseness on either end. And that I will not lose the friend that i cherish with a small handful in same importance. But I am here becuase I still feel awkward sometimes. Its nice to meet "been there-done that"
    Last edited by Pickles; 09-27-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Found 1st post-its late
    Mebel likes this.

Hello Pickles, welcome, Keep us posted about when you meet.
    Mebel likes this.

Junecat is offline Neophyte

New Here!

25f interested in 35-50m. This is something new for me and I hope I can find some good information on this forum for age gap dating. I'm not sure why or how it happened, but I'm really starting to find that I'm drawn to older men who are healthy, in-shape, have taken good care of themselves. I really appreciate their experience, maturity, intelligence and confidence. I always feel like I have something to learn.
    Rick1561 likes this.

Rick1561 is offline Neophyte

New here :-)

I'm a 51 yo male living in the Orlando Florida area. I've been finding myself dating 30 somethings and enjoying it. Still searching for Miss Right and hope this forum may help. I'm still figuring this site out, posting pics, post searches...but at least I'm trying!!!! Feel free to toss me advice!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast