AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any questions?

Genevieve Guest
    The keychains with numbers are the years of age-gap in those member's relationships.

jellybean400 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Genevieve
    The keychains with numbers are the years of age-gap in those member's relationships.
    OK thanks...

hotty Guest

Thumbs up

Would like to have a place in our "CONTROL PANEL" area that has a choice to clk to see our last ten posts or so.. Something like the "subscribe" deal... TYIA Dan

added: and a LOGOUT button at the bottom of all pages.... PRETTY Please! with smooches all over ones body for....whatever reason(s)

greeneyedgirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotty
    Would like to have a place in our "CONTROL PANEL" area that has a choice to clk to see our last ten posts or so.. Something like the "subscribe" deal... TYIA Dan

added: and a LOGOUT button at the bottom of all pages.... PRETTY Please! with smooches all over ones body for....whatever reason(s)

your log out is at the top of every screen.

and if you click on your screen name on any post, you'll get a list of options and one is 'find all posts by...' TA DA!
    ~Stupid people shouldn't breathe~

~Denial is the first step toward recovery~

~It will feel better once it stops hurting~

hotty Guest
    gracious<? me Amica GEG! But I am too lazy to wheel mousee all the way (huh huh huh...gasping for every last breath) back to the top of the screen/window...... TY green!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotty
    gracious<? me Amica GEG! But I am too lazy to wheel mousee all the way (huh huh huh...gasping for every last breath) back to the top of the screen/window...... TY green!!!

yip yip

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Hello Trish and welcome! I am one of the moderators here and am more than happy to help you. Looks like you figured out how to post your first post, because well.. here it is! Now, if you can't create a new thread, it might be that the administrators have not yet moved you from a non-confirmed member to a confirmed one. I'll follow up with the administrator for you to find out what that situation is.

If you need me you can send me a private message. Just click on my name to the right of my avatar and a drop down menu should come up, and one of the choices is to send me a private message. You can then send me a message and let me know what questions you may have.

About the chatroom, no there are no designated times when we chat. It's open 24/7 to whomever wants to use it. Usually it's busiest on a weeknight in the evenings about 8-10 pm eastern time in the U.S., but that really varies depending upon who is interested in chatting.

Sometimes, someone will post a thread in the chit chat section announcing that they are going into chat in case someone else wants to join.

Sexxxy Devil Guest

Activation Trouble...

Hello. I'm new to the site and having trouble activating my account. Please Help. Thanks.

be patient cuz the big kahuna has been told that you're having problems

Jody<3 is offline Registered member
    I fixed it.
    What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Sexxxy Devil Guest
    Oh, Thank you very much!

Ms_Shari Guest

Help!

How do I delete my membership?
    Simply send an email or PM to the moderator or administrator. Please remember that your posts will remain on the site but your user name will be changed to Guest.

I have tried emailing so many of the mods, but there email is turned off. How else do I unsub/remove profile without asking here. Anyway.......you have my permission to delete my profile (all of it).........I have found someone! Thank you!

Ms_Shari

whiterose is offline Administrator
    I am one of the moderators. I will make sure the administrator is aware of your post.

coffeesquirrel Guest

help :P

i can't seem to get back to the thread i was on the other day it keeps saying i don't have permission is there anyway i can get confirmed and moved to the kewl side of the room

thx in advance,
    Jen

ps i just registered yesterday so i might be jumping the gun a bit

jernice Guest

tourist visa?

Hi, everyone. I'm kinda thankful to have found this site. I'd like to asked about tourist visa in netherlands. What if someone granted a tourist visa to netherlands to visit a bf maybe, then if the girl gets there and they decided to marry, would that be allowed for them since her visa is a tourist visa only? I'm just so curious bout it. I really hope to get an answer. Take care you all! God bless!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast