AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Agelesslove was hacked

truckman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody<3 View Post
    Wow truckman! Thats amazing detective work.
    Thanks, but not really. It took me longer to cut and paste the info over than to find it ;-)

Science Goddess is offline Bodhisattva O' Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LADave View Post
    I had a couple of bugs come up after I changed my password.

1) The "Remember Me" feature hasn't worked for me since the security upgrade.

2) I tried putting up a post last night, kind of a long one, and the post didn't take. I got a screen that said to the effect "you are not logged in."

Has this kind of thing happened to other members, or is it just random glitches? Hmmm . . .
    I've been logged out many times for being 'inactive' or taking a long time to draft a longer post but that's been happening since they did the site upgrade quite some time ago. Usually, the post will come back after you log in from the 'you are not logged in' screen but I will usually copy it to memory before I hit post...just in case. That way, you can always go back and paste it back into the reply if you lose it.
    "It's either on the table being a part of your life, or under the table running your life." ~ AMK

You're an extraordinary woman. How do you expect to lead an ordinary life? ~ Louisa May Alcott

LADave is offline Born 200 years too late
    Quote Originally Posted by Science Goddess View Post
    I've been logged out many times for being 'inactive' or taking a long time to draft a longer post but that's been happening since they did the site upgrade quite some time ago. Usually, the post will come back after you log in from the 'you are not logged in' screen but I will usually copy it to memory before I hit post...just in case. That way, you can always go back and paste it back into the reply if you lose it.
    Great to know! Thanks! I was doing the "Match Up Quiz" when it happened. I did it over again, going through more quickly, so it's there.
    "You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going to hurt."--Anon

Redhead is offline Senior Member
    I only read this today, because I had not been here for a while. I changed my password.

SummerBob is offline Super Moderator
    As a general rule, for long messages, I compose in Word and then copy and paste into the message window. That way I don't lose my text and get spell checking as I type.
    Like Abraham Lincoln once said, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123