AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Forum upgraded -- if any problems, please post them on this thread

Mebel is offline OWYM AG 29 yrs
    Was there a rollback in the last hours? it seems so.. this morning 6 november I answered 2 private mails and read new reply's in several threads by MM and Angel and Faith! I answered Faith in her thread too. Well it all disappeared after a few hours,,as if the day has not happened..weird!
    Yes Angel was back and posted and I received a private mail from her today and I answered her!
    Check her ,, the system says ''no recent activity' by Angel...very weird this rollback in time! ...and no mail from her in my box.
    But Angel welcome back, and very glad to hear from you!
    Last edited by Mebel; 11-11-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    Angel likes this.

Faith is offline Some assembly required

Question Disappearing posts??

Mebel, I'm having the same problem. All my posts from yesterday have disappeared, and so have other people's. I swear they were there, but now they're gone.

I've tried refreshing the pages and clearing my cache, but nothing helps.

Something's wrong with the system.
    Angel likes this.
    "Leave the gun...take the cannoli."

degausser is offline Senior Member
    I couldn't access the site last night or this morning. I kept getting an error message saying the page had redirected too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    Mebel, I'm having the same problem. All my posts from yesterday have disappeared, and so have other people's. I swear they were there, but now they're gone.

I've tried refreshing the pages and clearing my cache, but nothing helps.

Something's wrong with the system.
    Now it's been a little over an hour since I posted this message above. During that time, the post disappeared along with Mebel's post. Now they're back again. WTF?

I've noticed that the forum shows very little activity lately, so now I'm wondering if posts on other threads have vanished, too, and is that why it seems so quiet...??

Also, all my posts on the Health forum yesterday have disappeared. It took me a long time to research and write those posts, so this is pretty annoying that they're gone now.
    Angel and Mebel like this.

vBSupport is offline Administrator
    Hello,

We had a server migration yesterday and server upgrade and had to fix some issues with the files.
    The posts and activities that happened after we backed up the site until the site restoration were not included in the migration.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you notice any other issues..

Thanks!
    Mebel likes this.

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    *sigh of relief*

so, it's not just me! I noticed that when I logged in earlier.

It seems to be a continuing issue, rather than one which has been resolved. A post I made within the past hour or so (in the thread I began about my SO's caregiver) is gone. It was in reply to a post by gorillagirl, from earlier today. Her post is gone as well.

MM
    Angel and Mebel like this.
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post
    *sigh of relief*

so, it's not just me! I noticed that when I logged in earlier.

It seems to be a continuing issue, rather than one which has been resolved. A post I made within the past hour or so (in the thread I began about my SO's caregiver) is gone. It was in reply to a post by gorillagirl, from earlier today. Her post is gone as well.

MM
    And I still find it strange that the last 24 hours there around 180 users online. Normally when most of you all sleep( I suppose), i see 35 or less users at this hour! At rush hour its around 60.
    Last edited by Mebel; 11-07-2013 at 04:46 AM. Reason: system works!

vBSupport is offline Administrator
    I'm looking on those issues now

Can you give me the title of the thread you posted?
    Mebel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vBSupport View Post
    I'm looking on those issues now

Can you give me the title of the thread you posted?
    Hi ,no problems here, all my posts today came through! Thanks!

Posts yesterday that disappeared; I remember post of ANGEL in the thread with the title.;NEED HELP WITH MY CLASS PROJECT.(Chitchat YW-OM section.
    And 3 post of FAITH in the RANDOM HEALTH THREAD .She also posted in another of her threads( in Health section.
    Also posts of Miss Muffins disappeared . And I remember one whole new THREAD made by Angel or..MissMUffins. but I do not recall that new title.
    Last edited by Mebel; 11-11-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    I didn't make any new threads, so likely MM, but I did reply to the Class Project thread and I sent two private messages.

Since it was my first time back to the site in a couple months a head's up would have been appreciated instead of allowing members to waste their time writing posts and or responding to private messages that weren't going to be part of the migration. Is there any chance they will be restored?

Thanks for the info about what happened.
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Quote Originally Posted by Mebel View Post
    Hi ,no problems here, all my posts today came through! Thanks!

Posts yesterday that disappeared; I remember post of ANGEL in the thread with the title.;NEED HELP WITH MY CLASS PROJECT.(Chitchat YW-OM section.
    And 3 post of FAITH in the RANDOM HEALTH THREAD .She also posted in another of her treads( in Health tread section.
    Also posts of Miss Muffins disappeared . And I remember one whole new THREAD made by Angel or..MissMUffins. but I do not recall that new title.
    Do you remember what it was about, Mebel? I *thought* I'd begun a new thread, just like I was *pretty sure* I'd replied to Christina in The Den. When my post to Christina wasn't there, I decided I was having "mental pause."

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

Yes! MM then it had to be you, and I have read it, but like you I can not recall it either!

Maybe someone else does?
    Because i can remember some 20 other people clicked at (or is it on) your new thread too.
    That wednesdaymorning(6 november) was weird, I was at Kevins place and using his pc. I had mail, answered it, and read all the 5/6 new posts in threads, and replied on some. I drove home, checked AL and saw that I had mail. I opened it, and it was the same mail I already answered on Kev's pc a few hours earlier.. and yes all the rest -> gone with the wind.
    Last edited by Mebel; 11-11-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Mebel,

I considered telling everyone about giving my little neighbor boy a book...was it about that?

MM

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post
    Mebel,

I considered telling everyone about giving my little neighbor boy a book...was it about that?

MM
    Yesyes YES! and it had something to do with a grandfather in the story too!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast