AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Why is this drug still legal?

Peachy is offline Lost in Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kat7
    if i'm still alone, i'll probably consider it as a means of staving off alzheimers. isn't supposed to be good for that? it's such a great drug, it can't be all bad!
    Kat, I've never heard of this. My aunt had alzheimers and smoked like a chimney all her adult life. She was 85 when she died. Ironically enough, she was put into an alzheimers home about 6 to 8 months before she died. She never asked for another cigarette from the day she went in there. Kinda like she forgot she ever smoked.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but to slide in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW . . . What a ride!"

Slimv is offline Neophyte

Old Post - New Member

I see where this is an old post, but I'm a new member browsing the forums, looking for something I can relate to. I'm not a smoker, but my wife smokes enough for both of us. She's 67 and smokes two packs a day. She started when she was 11 years old in the early 60s before anyone knew how addictive it was. Unlike everyone else who posted, I really don't have a problem with it. I grew up with a mother who smokes, so it feels almost cozy and familiar.
    christina923 likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345