AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: who do you look like?

sunlover02 Guest

A "cross-between......"

Darn it - everyone here looks like someone! I only always get "oh you look like a cross-between....so and so.."

The most common cross-between I hear that I look like is Sally Fields and Susan Lucci - I wish I looked like just one person!

Jayne Guest

this is great

I still am amazed at how many of you look like famous people. I guess the saying "we all have a twin somewhere" is true. I also get told that I look like my sister a lot. When I first moved back to "Mayberry" here everyone was trying to figure out who I was and that was fun making them think "my sister" was up to something......but that is another story.

Keep the comments coming.
    Jayne

louis Guest
    Hi All,

Some people have mentioned that I look like Prince Cahrles and or Steve McQueen. I originally thought they were kidding (my friends) but then a few strangers on the street stopped to say I had a strong resemblence to one or the other. I didn't see it at first but if several starngers (ie unrelated) people say it's so, I guess it is.

Hookah_Dude Guest
    i guess when i take my glasses off and i dont have my hair tied back i look like jesus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345